What does "failed with Code 0" mean ? (Global initialization failed)

I've been trying to install an ea i just purchased and its just not appearing it keeps saying failed with code 0 

101119909: I've been trying to install an ea i just purchased and its just not appearing it keeps saying failed with code 0 
Then show screenshots and your log text output. How do you expect us to be able to assist you with so little information?

Fernando Carreiro #:
Then show screenshots and your log text output. How do you expect us to be able to assist you with so little information?

Hello, I am having a similar issue with an EA that I am using :

The EA load fine when placed on the standard MT5 terminal, but when placed on FTMO MT5 terminal for example the error pops up and EA is removed.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Files:
2.png  13 kb

Saad Janah #:

Hello, I am having a similar issue with an EA that I am using :

The EA load fine when placed on the standard MT5 terminal, but when placed on FTMO MT5 terminal for example the error pops up and EA is removed.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Please, show logs for both terminals where their builds are specified. As you may know, MQ builds terminals for processors with different instruction sets, and ex5-files can also be compiled for different instruction sets (X64 regular, AVX, AVX2, AVX512). Hence not only the same terminal exe-file can be compatible with one PC and incompatible with another, ex5-program can also run on one instance and fail to run on another.

When installed via installator, MQ detects your processor and installs proper version of the terminal. If ex5-files are distributed freely, you should make sure (ask the author) to compile them for your processor, or always use X64 regular settings - they are universal.

Stanislav Korotky #:

Please, show logs for both terminals where their builds are specified. As you may know, MQ builds terminals for processors with different instruction sets, and ex5-files can also be compiled for different instruction sets (X64 regular, AVX, AVX2, AVX512). Hence not only the same terminal exe-file can be compatible with one PC and incompatible with another, ex5-program can also run on one instance and fail to run on another.

When installed via installator, MQ detects your processor and installs proper version of the terminal. If ex5-files are distributed freely, you should make sure (ask the author) to compile them for your processor, or always use X64 regular settings - they are universal.

I managed to solve the issue, the error was triggered by some DLL files and dependencies.
Updated the code to work without those files.
The EA runs with no issues now.

Thank you for your assistance.