vps

Hi, I have this error when setting up my vps. Seek your assistance pls. thx
Files:
error.jpg  41 kb

1235243629:
Hi, I have this error when setting up my vps. Seek your assistance pls. thx

DLL calls are not allowed in MQL5 VPS and your EA requires them, so you need to employ some non-MQL5 VPS for this specific EA.

Discussion and recommendations about commercial solutions are not allowed in the forum.

Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)
Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

I'm looking for a new broker to start trading since I have an issue with my previous broker pepperstone. Anyone trading with an ECN pricing broker that offers lower spreads and free VPS?

Russellmarcus #:
I'm looking for a new broker to start trading since I have an issue with my previous broker pepperstone. Anyone trading with an ECN pricing broker that offers lower spreads and free VPS?

Recommendations about brokers are not allowed in the forum, you should make your own search among the well known and regulated brokers.