ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 5

Hands are slowly buying dividend securities for the long term.

Robots on RTS-3.22 and MIX-3.22 in short, stop at breakeven, on Si-3.22 in long.

JRandomTrader #:

Hands are slowly buying dividend securities for the long term.

The robots on RTS-3.22 and MIX-3.22 are on the short side, the stop is at breakeven, on Si-3.22 is in the long side.

I have most of it in usa $ stocks, and they don't seem to care about this "Caribbean" crisis

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

The number of individuals with brokerage accounts at Moscow Exchange increased by 8.2 million in 2021, to around 17 million. In 2020, it rose by 5 million from 3.8 million.

These figures don't tell you anything yet I wonder how many of them are empty brokerage accounts. The growth in activity on the stock exchange can be better seen by the financial reports of the Moscow bourse itself. According to these reports for the last 3 years there is a significant growth in commission revenues. Taking into account that the bourse did not raise its rates, one can conclude that this growth is due to the growth in the number of clients.

Vitalii Ananev #:

These figures do not tell us anything yet, I wonder how many of them are empty brokerage accounts. The growth of activity on the stock exchange can be better seen in the financial reports of the Moscow Exchange itself. These reports show a significant increase in commission revenues over the last 3 years. Taking into account that the stock exchange did not raise its fees, it is possible to conclude that this growth is due to the growth of the number of clients.

1. If I remember correctly, the commission calculation for futures contracts has changed at this time (or earlier?), as the result the commissions actually increased.

2. We can only conclude that the turnover has increased, but we can only speculate whether this is due to an increase in the number of clients.

JRandomTrader #:

1. If I recall correctly, the calculation of futures commissions changed at that time (or was it earlier?), so that the actual commissions increased.

2. We can only conclude that the turnover has increased, but we can only speculate whether this is due to the growth of the number of clients.

I do not remember, I have not found anything in the news archive.

Once I read a report of the Central Bank on brokerage accounts, there was information on the number of brokerage accounts of individuals and the percentage distribution on these accounts depending on the amount of money on the account. I don't remember the exact figures, but some of them were empty.

The shorts are probably locking in - a bounce is underway

and the USD is flat at 76.99

Well, some part of RF has bounced well, some of them have even almost returned to the bottom of their usual working corridor.

ALRS for example, Gazprom also bounced strongly.

Yuriy Zaytsev the bottom of their usual working corridor.

ALRS for example, Gazprom also bounced strongly.

It was obvious, they didn't agree on anything during the negotiations....

That's why Gazprom is deflated.

prostotrader #:

It was obvious, since nothing was agreed in the negotiations...

That's why Gazprom is bloated.

Yeah, let's see what happens in the next week.

The worst feeling is for Sber, interestingly enough for Sber, the drop from high in October 2021 to current low of Jan 14, 2022, in general already more than the drop in 2020

I am itching to buy Sber, when this "Caribbean crisis" is solved, Sber will look good for buying

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Bought on the bottom - a second bottom as a gift.

The important thing here is that you don't find out what you're supposed to...
Salt, matches, macaroni and ak47 ammo to buy