A topic for traders. - page 22

Uladzimir Izerski #:

I can see it's not new, that's why I said so. Turns out it's a rental. Might even be more profitable than keeping your own. If it's close to a rental)

Zero car, M-car (sporty: most powerful engine, shortened reinforced springs, dynamic gearbox, sport seats). Kick-down is pushing it into the seat.

There are guys on my channel who are hitting 1000% in a day. It's interesting to watch them.

On Monday, the web was rocked by unexpected reports that Walmart, one of the largest retailers in the world, was about to start accepting Litecoin as payment. Mainstream media - such as CNBC and Reuters - shared the news. Litecoin's price rose 36% in 20 minutes - from $175 to $238. LTC's rise also had a positive impact on other cryptocurrencies.

However... The news turned out to be fake and LTCUSD returned 45 minutes later.
Such rallies are also called popcorn rallies. Because they resemble the trajectory of a corn kernel that explodes and takes off, but hits the lid and falls back into the pile.

How did this happen?

The news was spread through a fraudulent account on the GlobeNewswire press release mailing service.

Official denials have already come from Litecoin and Walmart. And Intrado (the company that owns GlobeNewswire) has already implemented additional user authentication steps to prevent this incident from happening again in the future.

This story will serve as a lesson to aspiring investors and help them form their own opinions about the media, its impact on asset prices and the importance of risk and emotion management.

It's about the impact of unconfirmed rumours on price.

And here I am hearing daily how important testing is, well, not forgetting the coin))

Uladzimir Izerski #:
There's some guys on my channel who get 1000% in a day. It's interesting to watch them.

Er... from 1 quid to 10?

PapaYozh #:

Uh... going from 1 quid to 10?

Yeah... 10,000 pips on the EURUSD... you can do better when you're hung over.

I wish farts smelled like caramels...

Hello, everyone, a new wave of drains has begun

285964 #:
Hello all, a new wave of plums has begun

How does it trade with 3G ?

Read.

Bloomberg names world's richest families

The combined wealth of the world's richest 25 families is $1.7 trillion, up 22% from a year earlier

They include the owners of Walmart, Mars, Koch Industries and Hermes. The combined wealth of the richest families has grown by 22% over the year

People made more money on clothes and food than on oil.

The money flowed $1.7 trillion from the pockets of ordinary people and not ordinary citizens into the pockets of families.

If all shops were to go into the hands of families, there would be fewer customers.

PapaYozh #:

Er..., from 1 quid to 10?

On the demo :)