Uladzimir Izerski page - page 16

Uladzimir Izerski:

If that's so interesting. Perhaps here.))

Sorry, I forgot another word for "possible". And possibly is what command to the broker? What to do with it? Suppose the heavens have turned and the quote has come to this point, then what?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

plan by shaft, shaft by plan :-)

we don't turn off tick volumes, we know them ahead of time

top plan, bottom shaft :-)

Now that's interesting, how did you achieve these results?

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Now that's interesting, how did you achieve these results?

They are repeated daily at the time of the trading sessions

Vitaly Muzichenko:

They are repeated daily at the time of the trading sessions

They look generally identical, and the indicators (actual values) are also comparable, which is not a real reflection. I thought they were based on predicted volatility. By the way, there is a parameter that is used to calculate options and it is quite accurate. Knowing the volatility of the next day, you can successfully adjust the level of stops and the risk of transaction, not to mention the prediction of the quote.

Although what am I talking about here.... I don't know what I'm talking about here :-) no offence :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

They look broadly identical, and the indicators (actual values) are also comparable, which is not a real reflection. I thought it was the predicted volatility which is used as the basis for the calculation. By the way, there is a parameter that is used to calculate options and it is quite accurate. Knowing the volatility of the next day, you can successfully adjust the level of stops and the risk of transaction, not to mention the prediction of the quote.

Although what am I talking about here.... i mean, there's a lot of wave shakers here :-) no offence :-)

You're talking about wave makers? Eh!

Everything in this world consists of waves. Light, electricity, energy and even matter. Watch videos of dancing bridges. It'll be interesting.

And why won't the price chart obey waves?

You don't know anything about prices.

If you see the price on the screen, it is a slice of the whole price, like making a slice of an apple. The price is in fact as round as an apple and no matter from which side it is cut, it will obey the law of nature.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Wavehunters, you say? Eh!

Everything in the world is made up of waves. Light, electricity, energy and even matter. Watch the videos of the bridges dancing. It'll be interesting.

If you see the price on the screen, it is a slice of the whole price, like making a slice of an apple. The price is round as an apple and no matter from which side it is cut, it will obey the law of nature.

Can you tell me more about the price and the apple?

I can't understand - how is the price round?

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Now this is interesting, how did you achieve these results?

statistics and quite a bit of arithmetic :-)

The only difficulty, I had to give up the idea of using FFT. With Fourier it's more beautiful, but wrong...

Market activity is cyclical and predictable. Every day the same events happen at the same time and they have the same consequences. This forms activity, i.e. tick volume.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Wavehunters, you say? Eh!

Everything in the world is made up of waves. Light, electricity, energy and even matter. Watch the videos of the bridges dancing. It'll be interesting.

If you see the price on the screen, it is a slice of the whole price, like making a slice of an apple. The price is round as an apple and no matter from which side it is cut, it will obey the law of nature.

I am not denying the existence of waves on the chart. I am just stating that waves do not cause the formation of prices and therefore they cannot predict the price. The consequence can never predict the cause. And since a wave is a consequence of the price, there is no sense in your mark-up on the history, as well as in waves in principle. The wave is drawn because the price was so and not vice versa. And until you do not understand it you will not understand (kind of a pun here :-)). You have to get up before the trend starts, not after it, and this is only possible by analyzing the reason for the price itself and nothing else.... That's it, I wash my hands of it, the topic has ceased to be interesting.

P.S. I put a fishing rod there that needs to be done but I see it was ignored, what.... it happens, too....

Renat Akhtyamov:

can you elaborate on the price and the bullseye?

I don't understand - how the price is round?

To show it, you need 3D software, 3D monitors. You have to be able to code it all.

On any TF, we only see a slice of price at a certain angle. From the round one)).

Uladzimir Izerski:

To show it, you need 3D software, 3D monitors. You have to be able to code it all.

On any TF we only see a slice of the price at a certain angle. From round)).

Estonian traders are so tough that they started to push the quote sideways :-)

3 DE trading we have not passed yet :-)