What is the difference between a Successful Trader and an average Trader? - page 28

khorosh:

Is it not in the public domain? If so, please send me the link, maybe in person.

No it's not available anywhere, it's an in-house development.

Roman:

No, it's not available anywhere, I developed it myself.

Can you post a picture with the indicator on a higher timeframe, let's say on H1. And a bigger scale. I wonder how it will look there.

khorosh:

Can you post a picture of the indicator on a higher TF, let's say on H1. And a bigger scale. I wonder how it will look there.

The calculation is the same, and it doesn't depend on TF. The calculation is the same, it does not depend on TF.
The calculation has been performed in real time and has not been calculated on history. Therefore, to show the older time frame, we should save the real time, so it would be drawn.
Well, at this stage it is frozen, because of the busyness of the other development.
It will take a lot of time to just sketch the chart, sorry I will not do it.

Roman:

What's the point? The calculation is the same as on the lower TF, and it does not depend on the TF. It is just the same calculation is the same for lower timeframes and it does not depend on the TF.
The calculation has been performed in real time and is not calculated on history. Therefore, to show the older time frame, we should save the real time, so it would be drawn.
Well, it is kind of frozen at this stage because of the busyness of other developments.
It will take a lot of time just to display the chart, sorry I will not do it.

It is clear that if it is not rendered on the history, it is difficult to assess its value.

khorosh:

I see, if it's not rendered on the story, it's hard to assess its value.

I think the real time is much more valuable than the story ))

Roman:

I think the real time is more valuable than the history).

On the other hand, having looked through the history of the indicator we can conclude if it is worth using in real time.

khorosh:

On the other hand, having looked through the history of the indicator, we can conclude if it is worth using it for real trading.

Due to possible technical errors of the terminal, the history can distort the actual result. I do not really trust the history in the terminal.
For example, now on the latest release and beta, indicators are broken completely, I am preparing material to report errors in drawing and random behaviour.

Successful trading?

(still haven't figured out how to put the screenshot here properly)

Files:
2019-20.jpg  317 kb

Sysmart:

Successful trading?

(still haven't figured out how to properly insert a screenshot here)

Duh

tester report is no guarantee

try cents

go 6 months without losing money

then it's up to you to decide what to do

what everyone here writes is great but to the point

how to evaluate a trading system formulas

expected payoff

average profit / loss

drawdown

Please complete the list and stick the formula to each if not difficult