Looking for patterns - page 291

Serqey Nikitin:

What's with the overreaction... "I'll keep the deposit small" - still not sure of his strategy?

No. To show how far behind Nikitin's progress.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

No. To show how far behind Nikitin's progress.)

That is... Yes... A worthy goal!

Serqey Nikitin:
That's a... Yeah... A worthy target!

What you've been up to, you've been down to. Hee.

So where's the white noise in the markets? Huh?

I'll trade on the M1. I'll be looking for white noise))

Uladzimir Izerski:

What you've been up to, you've been down to. Hee.

So where's the white noise in the markets? Huh?

I'll trade on the M1. I'll be looking for white noise.)

))) On M1 you can see much more what's going on inside the candle... ./

kisson:
let's take an hourly timeframe...if a candle closed green 12 hours ago...and a candle closed red 5 hours ago...then under these conditions, which will be the new one...?????/

Anything.

Rustam Galkeev:

))) On M1 you can see much more of what's going on inside the candle... ./

You can see inside the M1 on ticks. I rarely look at ticks.

it's easier with candles...then ticks...then molecules...then atoms...all sorts..... candles are the best indicators they show where they will go next..... just need to decipher them

kisson:
It would be green because it's green on the daily chart.

What does the daily chart have to do with it? And why the green one?

kisson:
because an hour ago yesterday closed with a green candle and these two conditions coincided....... but this does not happen often--lucky.... just have to look

The day can close with either candle because of different time zones and just because an hour candle was up 12 hours ago and down five hours ago does not mean that the next hour candle will be up.

Write the code and check against history.

Friends, this is my opinion on the topic of this thread. You should not look for patterns either by trial and error or by using higher mathematics. You will not revolutionise the market like Einstein did in physics. Laws can be searched for all your life, and one out of 1000 will be lucky to find a useful grain, and who knows how much time he will spend on it.

All or almost all useful things have been found before you. For example, the trend entry trade after a pullback. Account for overbought and oversold on the higher TFs. Accounting for volatility. Buy low, sell high. Account for and use of levels. Accounting for the time of day when entering. The use of lot manipulation. And to all of this a great many indicators. And perhaps something else I may have forgotten.

Conclusion: it will be more profitable if you spend your time and energy not on searching for regularities, but on development of robots that will most effectively use this legacy of the past.

Of course this is my personal opinion. There are probably some who don't really need profitable robots because they are financially secure. But they are interested in exploration and research, so-called science fans. I have nothing against them, so be it. My advice to those who need to earn extra money and want to eventually create their own profitable robot.

Как в MetaTrader 5 быстро разработать и отладить торговую стратегию
Как в MetaTrader 5 быстро разработать и отладить торговую стратегию
  • www.mql5.com
Скальперские автоматические системы по праву считаются вершиной алгоритмического трейдинга, но при этом они же являются и самыми сложными для написания кода. В этой статье мы покажем, как с помощью встроенных средств отладки и визуального тестирования строить стратегии, основанные на анализе поступающих тиков. Для выработки правил входа и выхода зачастую требуются годы ручной торговли. Но с помощью MetaTrader 5 вы можете быстро проверить любую подобную стратегию на реальной истории.