Looking for patterns - page 254

khorosh:

I.e. do you exit depending on the circumstances you mentioned when one of the curves of either the older or the younger fractal appears?

No, just the same picture is built from below as from above. The parameters are different.

Алексей Тарабанов:

No, it just builds the same picture from below as from above. The parameters are different.

So the exit is the same as the entrance by the fractal breakdown? Only the fractal parameters are different?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The main thing is modesty :-)

) How's that pattern we discussed? Did something come out or is it already in the bin?

VVT:

) How's that pattern we discussed? Did it work or is it already in the bin?

The pattern works...and i'm not the only one who uses it :-) but with my finances i'm mostly admiring it

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

draw objectively, and yes, you are finally starting to understand something (+-) - congratulations.

It was about the flatulence.

The amplitude will increase.

And again.

Keep your opinions to yourself.

There is no guarantee that a breakdown can be identified as a false or a valid breakdown. Only history will tell.

One can only assume how likely the scenario is to work out.

A trend starts with one tick. The trend also ends with a single tick.

It will take many entries on small TFs to get into a large movement. Or sit in the drawdown till M.Koli.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The trend starts with one tick. The trend ends with one tick, too.

Yes. And it is useless to filter by inventing conditions-crutches, "true breakdown", like "should be behind the level", "haggle", "fix", "zones" - instead of "line", etc. etc. If it does not succeed from one tick, it is just a wrong breakout, and there are no additional "conditions" and "filters" of false-breaks to fix it. A breakdown is a breakdown, one tick is always enough, on any dimension. It's simple, either the tick crosses the level or it doesn't.

Renat Akhtyamov:

ok. now a trader comes in and buys at 15, volume

which of them benefits and what happens to the price?

( ( ((20 * volume) + (10 * volume))/2) + (15 * volume) )/2 = 15

Speaking of patterns...

a practical Buridan's Donkey problem: there is an entry (short at 11.37) on EURUSD (B/S almost immediately after the opening), i.e. there is nothing to lose.

and what the pattern seekers would prefer:

- place a take

- trawl stop

- combine

- close

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Speaking of patterns...

a practical Buridan's Donkey problem: there is an entry (short at 11.37) on EURUSD (B/S almost immediately after the opening), i.e. there is nothing to lose.

and what the pattern seekers would prefer:

- place a take

- trawl stop

- combine

- close

Take and trawl -> not cool) I prefer to close with a reverse signal