Serqey Nikitin:
Is it your wish: "to understand what forex is in my life..."

Are you, offering yourself as a mentor?

Vitaly Stepanov:

Are you offering yourself as a mentor?

Have you forgotten your words...?" I will make the decision myself. May I? "

Serqey Nikitin:
Have you forgotten what you said...?" I'll make the decision myself. May I? "

And you probably want me to pay you for it?

Vitaly Stepanov:

And you probably want me to pay you for it?

No Mentor would want to have an Apprentice who is hesitant to participate in the financial markets.

Serqey Nikitin:
No Mentor would want to have an Apprentice who doubts his involvement in the financial markets.

And I was so hopeful.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

It's OK. He has only been doing it for two years, only a few times and under the watchful eye of an experienced professional.

There are nuances already explored in modern times. In general, the subject of substances is not popular and has the public status of a "no-no", as it significantly changes the functionality of the brain in both "+" and "-" ways.

Vitaly Stepanov:

And I was so hopeful.

In addition to mentors, there are plenty of crooks who would love to take you into their warm embrace...

Unicornis:

There are nuances that have already been explored in modern times. In general, the subject of substances is not popular and has the public status of a "no-no", as it significantly changes the functionality of the brain in both "+" and "-".

Yeah. Too bad Don Juan didn't know about them back then, or he'd have laughed.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Yeah. Too bad Don Juan didn't know about them at the time, or he'd have laughed.

Well YouTube is a help, most of the subjects are brainwashed by those who consume them, and only in some subjects is there something interesting (perhaps these people had a good background in physics) in the information given out. And if they knew, they would have been banned and anathematized much earlier - they would have competed with the church and society in terms of worldview. Laughing in general is useful ;)

In all "ways of the heart" moments such as positive emotions from eating food, qualitatively prepared food (for example simply steak) by a high class chef, smoking an ordinary cigar with simple real coffee - for one such breakfast costs that somewhere one thousand people eat garbage and die on plantations/ecology like flies.

You also have to poop properly.