The Sultonov system indicator - page 36

Vizard_:

Why the sliding decision window of exactly 3 observations? Is it just out of sheer brilliance? Or is there some hidden agenda?

Because, this is just the beginning of the calculations, see below - there are already 5 of them. There will be more and more, up to a continuous stream.

I don't know whether the story is more comic or more tragic.
It's supposed to be funny, but for some reason it's very sad...

Vizard_:

Write normally - without the window, with the last known values of A4 and whatever else you have there... I see.

Why do you oblige me to limit myself to the last 4 data? I only lose the first 5 price values, nothing else and I will never lose any data on this instrument. If you don't understand that, then, I don't envy you in terms of understanding the indicator.

Nikolai Semko:
I don't know what's more comic or tragic in this story.
It's supposed to be funny, but for some reason it's very sad...

You must be very sad. What's not to your liking again? Don't speak in riddles, speak in normal human language.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You must be very sad. What's not to your liking again? Speak in normal human language, not in riddles.

Read carefully what I have already written in this thread, why do I need to repeat myself?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You must be very sad. What's not to your liking again? Speak out in normal human language, not in puzzles.

Yusuf, do you really think that the red line is the line you predicted?

Vizard_:

He just adjusts to match the price, the 'leftovers' into the logic on the threshold... by logic he decides on further developments, but....

What kind of forecast can we talk about if the calculation involves a price from the future.

Nikolai Semko:
What kind of forecast can we talk about if there is a price from the future in the calculation.

Don't disturb the artist. Nobel laureates are already resting and nervously smoking in the corridor.

Nikolai Semko:
What kind of forecast can we talk about if the calculation involves a price from the future.

Where did you see the price from the future? You lacked imagination and decided to misinform the participants? You can be forgiven, because you do not understand mathematics, you do not understand the principles of creating and solving SLAU, just to blurt out.

Vizard_:

Who's talking about the forecast?) I said what was in his head)))) I told you - but...

Yeah, well...
Yusuf reminds me of the banker in the anecdote who, during the crisis, was trying to make the four letters P, G, A and O into the word HAPPY.