My approach. The core is the engine. - page 88

Nikolai Semko:
Bummer. I am disconnected from this topic.
Kindergarten, second quarter.
You bore me, Pyotr, with your illiteracy and ignorance.

Seriously, Nikolay, how to passdouble, long, time, int without converting them into string? (I mean an array of values) :)

Enlightenment.

Nikolai Semko:

My message was that we should stop using strings to pass double, long,time, int, etc. And if you need to pass text, then translate text string to uchar array. And all mixed data of different types via union data structures or arrays of these structures converted to uint arrays via union should be passed via resources

Demonstrate a working example.

So that ALL types (including string) can be converted to uint via union .

Otherwise, it's just empty words.

Реter Konow:

Seriously, Nikolai, how do you passdouble, long,time, int without converting them to a string? (I'm talking about an array of values) :)

Enlightenment.

@fxsaber to help, I'll pass.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/16282

But I'm afraid his code will finish you off...

Nikolai Semko:

@fxsaber to help and I'll pass.

But I'm afraid his code will finish you off...

And don't forget, we're talking about mixed data arrays. You need to pass parameter values of different types from the EA to the engine, which have been changed at different events. So, you have to convert it all to uint.

Show me how.

Реter Konow:

And don't forget, we are talking about mixed data arrays. The values of parameters of different types, which have been changed at different events, need to be transferred from the EA to the engine. So, you need to convert all this to uint via union.

Show me how.

It's all implemented in this library. The code is open-source. Study it.

Nikolai Semko:

@fxsaber to help and I'll pass.

But I'm afraid his code will kill you completely...

You need a readable example, not ancient Egyptian icons.

It's not a code at all. It's a cipher. )))

Реter Konow:

You need a readable example, not ancient Egyptian pictograms.

He may have pictographs, but you have Sumerian writing, that's for sure.

Реter Konow:

Nikolai, with all due respect, these are empty words for nothing. I measured and attached the script. "The right way, the wrong way...", "should have about the same speed by string logic"... Just words.

This kind of illiterate amplomb was not even expected from you. "Right or wrong, I don't care, I'm smarter than everyone else. It has to be because I said so" - don't forget to keep your cheeks up, or they'll swell up and burst.

Реter Konow:

You need a readable example, not ancient Egyptian pictograms.

It's not a code at all. It's a cipher. )))
You'd better take a look at the Help. It's very simple and straightforward.

Gentlemen, referring to the fxsaber guru, instead of showing a working example, seems unprofessional.

After all, it is you who are arguing with me, not him.

So show me your example. How many data of different types, bypassing the conversion to string, turn into uint through the union to store in the resource?