Registration for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship July 2017 . - page 25

Yuriy Zaytsev:

some DCs do not have 200

100 is for ALL

Alternatively, you can choose up to 200, 100 is enough for some people, and even 1000 is not enough for others. If the leverage is increased above 200 in the course of the contest - disqualification.

Will it be ok?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Alternatively, you can choose up to 200, 100 is enough for some, but even 1000 is not enough for others. If the leverage is increased above 200 in the course of the competition, you will be disqualified.

Would that be all right?

I've read the opinions and come to a conclusion. I think that having different leverage may be unequal from the deposit draw point of view. Having a big leverage - a participant will be able to load and win by chance, there will be disputes.

Let's stop at 100

The shoulder should be voted on by, say, 15 June. The results of the vote should be recorded in the rules.

Олег avtomat:
As far as the leverage is concerned, we should hold a vote by, say, 15 June. According to the results of the vote to fix in the rules.

Well, it is clear that the higher the leverage, the higher the chance of getting a random winner. We are not playing roulette))

And we have many players and they will all vote for 500.

Having analysed more than twenty brokers that have cent accounts:

1. Almost all of them have a leverage of 1:200, with the exception of a few brokers

2. The minimum lot size, to trade mostly 0.01, and there is a minimum lot 0.10, depending on the type of account (fixed, floating)

To even out the chances of the participants, the leverage for the Championship will be set to 1:200, and any participant may choose a leverage of less than 1:200 at any time.

If the leverage is changed during the tournament more than 1:200 you will be disqualified.

Олег avtomat:
We should have a vote on the shoulder, let's say by June 15. According to the results of voting to fix in the rules.
Oleg I have already written about the ballot, and how I feel about it. The majority is usually not able to make the right choice.
Read what I wrote.

If they had voted in the late 90s on whether or not to introduce plastic cards. We'd be walking around with cash now.

If it was decided by a majority vote, we'd still be walking around in skins and running after animals with clubs.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Oleg, I have already written about voting and how I feel about it. Most people, as a rule, are not able to make the right choice.
Read what I wrote.

If they had voted in the late 90s on whether or not to introduce plastic cards. We'd be walking around with cash now.

If it had been decided through a majority vote, we'd still be walking around in skins and chasing animals with clubs.

Maybe so...

In any case, we need to set a final deadline for approval of the contest rules. So that there won't be a scramble to change the contest accounts due to possible changes in conditions.

And we have to announce the date now, saying that we'll think about it till such-and-such a date, then the rules will be approved a week or two before the contest starts and then they won't change.

Олег avtomat:

Maybe so...

In any case, a deadline should be set for the approval of the competition rules. So that there won't be any scramble to change the contest accounts due to possible changes in conditions.

And this date should be announced now, saying that we are thinking until such and such a date, a week or two before the start of the competition, and then the rules will be approved and will not be changed.

Greetings

10.06.2017 is the last day.

Server Muradasilov:

Greetings

10.06.2017 last day

So about the choice of DCs decided? Cents?

Interesting to participate, I will wait for the approved rules of the competition)))