Book of comments and suggestions - page 3

Сергей:
ahaha, that's cute, a man named server. maybe you are a descendant of vanga. Server is a good name for a visionary.
"The screenshot clearly shows everything"! how do i know that if equities shows 13 days, it means that the signal was connected 13 days ago? it does not say that. if i were Server - i would have had a revelation about it.
If I was a Server, I would get a revelation.
That's why I answer the newbies. And no one will help the boorish newbies. Congratulations, you're blacklisted.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
That's why I answer to newbies. But no one will help the boorish newbies. Congratulations, you're blacklisted.
He's the one who was rude to me.

Сергей:
ahaha, that's cute, a man named server. maybe you are a descendant of vanga. Server is a good name for a visionary.
"The screenshot clearly shows everything"! how do i know that if equiti shows 13 days it means that the signal was connected 13 days ago? it does not say that. if i were Server - i would have had a revelation about it.
If I was a Server, it would come as a revelation to me.
Sergei, please try to be respectful of people. Especially to those who answer your questions, helping you.

Сергей:
"The screenshot clearly shows everything"! how do i know that if equi shows 13 days, it means the signal is connected 13 days ago? it does not say that. if i were Server - i would have had a revelation about it.
If I was a Server, I would receive a revelation.
The page on the signal gives all the information when it is open, when it is activated, etc. If you do not want to see it, you cannot release from the responsibility to be called an inconsiderate upstart.

Server Muradasilov:
You can see all the information on the signal page, when it is open, when it is connected, etc. You cannot be held responsible for being called an inattentive upstart if you do not want to see it.
the tab also says "if the funds chart is not for the whole period, then the account was not frozen immediately after opening".

Сергей:
yes, and it says "if the funds chart is not shown for the whole period, it means the account was not frozen immediately after opening"

Can't you see the numbers other than what it says there ? Here's an example

And if you move your cursor around, there are plenty of tooltips to tell you what's what.

Server Muradasilov:

Can't you see the numbers in addition to what is written there? Here's an example.

And if you move the cursor all over the place, a lot of tooltips pop up.

Are you servers all so stubborn?
a newbie does not know why the chart of funds is shown only for the last period. there may be different reasons!
That's it! Knock it off!

Сергей:
You servers are all so stubborn?
A newbie does not know why a chart of funds is shown only for the last period of time.
All! Enough with this topic!

Don't be more stubborn than Sergei :)

Right, the newcomer does not know, because he does not know what the reasons may be ?

Maybe it's time to call it a day before it starts. ;))

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Do you take orders for dummy strategies that will knowingly fail?

Alexey Volchanskiy, 2017.01.29 16:03

1. First I will describe how I conduct consultations. I agree with the client on a list of questions from his side, roughly estimate the time. I quote a price per hour, although usually we don't communicate by time, but until there is clarity. Contact via Skype, screen recording is done by him. Skype starts to lag behind while screencasting from the sending side.

2. Simple variant. All as in p.1, but payment through the Market or Freelance. The role of the site is to bring the Customer and the Developer together. How to solve disputes is not clear, no one from MQ in their right mind will waste time listening to the recording. The plus side is that it's easy to implement from the site side.

3. A more complicated variant. Organize a site service for collective payment for the class. Webinar service does not need to be organized, free Hangouts is enough. The role of site becomes essential. It is difficult to accept the collective payment alone, we need the service.

4. Complicated option. Organize videoconferencing service on the website + p. 3. 2, 3.

Introduction of the Consultation service to facilitate freelancers' part of their tacit functions.