Financial transactions are restricted! I don't know what to say! - page 7

Alex Belousov:
Hello. The account has been blocked for two days. Service Desk is not answering. Subscribers are running out of time. They can't renew.

Your account is not blocked, you have received a message about this situation. It does not affect subscription in any way, do not be deceived

Waiting since2019.03.28 20:17 - no reply or word

Vladimir Yurlov:
Waiting since2019.03.28 20:17 - no answer or word

Day 5 gone, opened a second ticket

Alexander:
Can you give me the application number, please?

Can I help too? application#2311336

Good afternoon. Financial transactions have been restricted for over a week now. Service Desk is silent. Can you please advise how to proceed?

This is the fifth time I've written to support.

No answer.

Where to go? Do you have any phone numbers or offices?

noteca:
I am writing to support for the fifth time.

No answer.

Where to go? Do you have telephones, offices?

Write directly on the forum, you can even do it here, the administration reads all posts and if the question is not stupid and there is no answer in the rules, you will get a quick answer.

Платежи и методы оплаты
Платежи и методы оплаты
  • www.mql5.com
Внутренняя платежная система MQL5.community была изначально создана для оплаты гонорара авторам статей. Но жизнь сообщества не стоит на месте, и с момента запуска платежной системы на сайте появилось множество полезных для трейдеров сервисов, которые подразумевают товарно-денежные отношения между двумя сторонами: Маркет — магазин приложений...

noteca:
I am writing to support for the fifth time.

There is no answer.

Where to go? Have you got telephones, offices?

What kind of question? Where do you write (to the email address at the bottom of the website or do you have a "ServiceDesk" section in your profile)?

Good afternoon. There is no way to remove the restriction on financial transactions. Ticket#2686647 is not being processed. Can you tell me what to do?

Hello,

Confirmed an agreement to work with one of my regular customers.

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/124165

At this point a financial lockout occurred.

Service request #2747948.

Please check it out.

The blockage is gone, thank you.