Even a monkey can win at forex :) - page 6

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Ready to take lessons from a good, kind, smart, successful in trading monkey, evil monkeys, even successful, please do not bother.

I'm also a citrus monkey.

It's simple: you have to forget everything you've been taught... clear your mind for childish perception... And play freely and uninhibited as in a game with race cars that cannot be killed...of course remember that a car is not an aeroplane - it cannot fly higher than the sky...))

Сергей Криушин:
It's simple: you have to forget everything you've been taught... clear your mind for a child's perception... and play freely and uninhibited as in a game with race cars that can't be killed... of course remember that a car is not a plane - you can't fly higher than the sky...))
You're telling the truth ))) I once got a little tipsy, sat down to practice on a demo account, easily and naturally scored something like fifty bucks and happy to go to bed. Imagine my surprise when I realized in the morning that I had played with real account with small deposit - by memory it was about $150 and I boldly went to all tomatoes ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
You're telling the truth )). I once got a little tipsy and got a little bit tipsy on my demo account, easily and casually gained about fifty bucks and went to bed happy. Imagine my surprise when I discovered in the morning, that I was playing with quite a small depo, something like $150 from memory and had brazenly entered all the tomatoes ))
just got lucky, where is the guarantee of profitability in the future ?

To be guaranteed to win, you need to know exactly where the price is going to go

To know exactly where the price will go, you need to know whether there are more buyers or sellers.

it is impossible to know, so the result will be 50/50

the game with a stop is self-deception, rare stops will eat profits

It's only a matter of time.

some take profits in a positive series.

but then you put what you took and then you add more

grail= robot instantly determines who is greater (buyers or sellers) by analyzing the volumes in the tumbler (which is full of fake ones)

and stands in the side of the majority and all this within one second

I'm describing a real robot from the exchange

applied across the ocean and on the rts

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I was tipsy once a long time ago ...

That's right, that's how I'm draining all my accounts that I just lock up.

I'm just as itchy and itchy to play all the tomatoes, as you say.

I don't think it leads to anything good in the long run.

My idea is to write an EA in order to check trader's adequacy - to ask questions, hit a target or something else. If the answer is correct, I may start trading and if not, I should mow the terminal for 24 hours.

Vladimir Gribachev:

That's right, that's how I'm draining all my accounts that I just lock up.

I'm just as itchy and itchy to play all the tomatoes, as you say.

I don't think it leads to anything good in the long run.

If I want to check trader's adequacy - to ask questions, hit a bull's-eye or something else, if he answers, then I may trade. If not, I should mow the terminal for 24 hours.

There is already such a device - called Alcolock)) I never trade on the real market with alko, it was only once and by mistake.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
There is already such a device - it's called a Breathalyzer )) I never trade on the real under the alko, then it was an isolated incident, and then by mistake.
There's also the SL

Alexey Volchanskiy:
You're telling the truth ))) I once got a little tipsy and sat down to practice on a demo account, easily and casually made up about fifty bucks and went to bed satisfied. Imagine my surprise when I realized in the morning that I had played with real account with small deposit - by memory it was about $150 and I boldly went to all tomatoes ))

A similar story happened to me...

Probably purely psychologically you unbind yourself from losses/losses and the result is much higher than the target was

i opened a ruble account for 120p which was enough to buy an audusu 1:500,

i got 300 trades this week with hands ... i got 1600p result , i am not happy about one thing , my broker has mt4 , now i have to dig out the code in a new wave for me

An idea, what if you write two functions ...

1 target function

and 2 is a result function

If the target is to hit the target, the result is a hit or miss. Makakovic has no time to understand this, so he arbitrarily separates the concepts of result and target. Why do the aim and the result, projected on the plane of linear thinking, become almost an identity?

Why confuse purpose and result?

an objective is what should be aimed at to achieve the result...... , and the result is what happens when the objective is achieved

(So, let's get the function down)))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
You're telling the truth )). I once got a little tipsy and got a little bit tipsy on my demo account, easily and casually gained about fifty bucks and went to bed happy. Imagine my surprise when I realized in the morning that I was playing with real account with small depo, from memory about $150 and I boldly went to all tomatoes ))
So, the experience was playing in you, a thorough knowledge and understanding of the market at that time, and it seemed to be a good move, I have not tried to analyze luck afterwards ... Luck is never accidental, just like bad luck.... but fools and drunkards are luckier, or it's just a regularity...))