Automatic check on the marketplace - page 4

Evgeniy Zhdan:
The machinery must always work holiday or not. The man rests, the machine works. Like a negro.
A Negro is also a man!

+ to the topic

I've been torturing the turkey since 31, trying to cram it onto the site in between work, but here it is.

Aibek Mugiynov:
A Negro is also a human being!

for negroes.)

So please rest.

Поэтому, пожалуйста, отдыhay.
I was talking to a customer from Belarus the other day and he said that everyone here envies your holidays. They only had the 1st and 2nd of January off, and the 2nd will have to work on some Saturday. Just like in the soviet times... (his words).

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I was talking to a customer from Belarus the other day and he said that everyone here envies your holidays. They had only one and two days off on January 1 and 2, and the 2nd will work out some Saturday. Just like in the old days... (his words).

If people do nothing at work, it is better to rest.

There will be big savings from this (heating, electricity, etc.)

P.S. If the autovalidation does not work, that is also a good thing. Buyers will have less to lose. (joking)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
The other day I talked to a customer from Belarus, he said that everybody here envies your holidays. They only had one and two days off on January 1st and 2nd, and the 2nd will work out on some Saturday. Just like in the old days... (his words).

It's actually a great holiday!

Big cities with good incomes - the middle class - usually go abroad these days

Most - doomed to a small income - drink, sleep, take a walk.

Bellorussia, it's different... Eh, a dangerous word these days - "regime".

----

The proverb from those years comes to mind...

We don't need sunshine, the party shines on us, we don't need to eat, just work.

A top manager was once surprised when he asked them to stay at his office for a couple of days beyond regular business hours - without pay, of course. He was disliked because of the "corporate" pressure on his subordinates.

His subordinates told him straight out: you once said: nothing personal, it's just business.

So the answer was: pay for extra time off and double the rate - we will stay, we live in capitalism, don't we? ,

Go to Germany, the U.S., Canada and ask someone to work a couple of days off for free - and look at the answer :-)

You should understand that there is nothing personal about it - it's just business.

The "EFFECTIVE" TOP MANAGER is a real Gavniuk - he quit a long time ago :-)

They are some of the TOP MANAGERS - like idiots from the sovcus yet.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

It's actually a great holiday!

Big cities with good incomes - the middle class - usually go abroad these days

Most - doomed to a small income - drink, sleep, take a walk.

Belarus, there's another... Eh, that's a dangerous word these days - "regime".

----

The proverb from those years comes to mind ...

We don't need sunshine, the party shines on us, we don't need to eat - get a job.

A top manager was once surprised when he asked to stay at his office for a couple of days beyond regular working hours - without any pay, of course. He was disliked because of the "corporate" pressure on his subordinates.

His subordinates told him straight out: you once said: nothing personal, it's just business.

So the answer was: pay for extra time off and double the rate - we will stay, we live in capitalism, don't we? ,

Go to Germany, the U.S., Canada and ask someone to work a couple of days off for free - and look at the answer :-)

You should understand that there is nothing personal about it - it's just business.

The "EFFECTIVE" TOP MANAGER is a real Gavniuk - he quit a long time ago :-)

They are some of the TOP managers - like idiots from the Soviet Union.

I looked at some statistics: significantly less people went abroad for New Year's Eve 2016 than in 2015. For the average Russian, the food basket in monetary terms fell by 15% in 2016. You see, that's not why inflation went negative ))

About the managers, yes, there are some. Although, at one time, I didn't count my days off and didn't ask for extra pay. Especially when I was on a business trip to launch the project. My boss used to give me the money himself in an envelope.)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

A proverb from those years comes to mind ...

I too am reminded of a saying (I think someone said it was from a song, but not the point, it sounds like a saying) from those years, I was not born yet, I know it from the lips of a colleague.

"Let the iron saw work, my mother didn't give birth to me for work".

Alexey Volchanskiy:

When I looked at some statistics, far fewer people went abroad for New Year's Eve 2016 than in 2015. For the average Russian, the food basket in monetary terms fell by 15% in 2016. You see, that's not why inflation went negative ))

About the managers, yes, there are some. Although, at one time, I didn't count my days off and didn't ask for extra pay. Especially when I was on a business trip to launch the project. My boss himself threw me an envelope.)

Yeah, I'm aware of that, and the schedule confirms it.

- Will there be even less for New Year's 2018? I think so. We were honestly told - "there is no money" and in fact - I believe it!

- and if it doesn't break 48.50 - but it goes above 80 then even less in 2019?

cool chief - smart, i wish there were more of them per unit of population.

i had one in the 90's...

--

and which of the 4 roads awaits... this pair

OPS - and 2018 is the key year - MARCH ...

and then there's real estate ... with already inadequate price demands ... under the current situation

where will it go if 1) or 4)

Интересное и Юмор
Интересное и Юмор
  • www.mql5.com
Форум алго-трейдеров MQL5

Evgeny Belyaev:

I am also reminded of a saying (I think someone said it came from a song, but never mind, it sounds like a proverb) from those years, though I was not born yet, I know it from the lips of a colleague.

"Let the iron saw work, my mother didn't give birth to me for work".