FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 41

1.27 very close to DruziA)

marker:
1.27 very close to DruziA)

People here read how bad things are in Europe, don't tell them that. They might get angry.

solar:

People here read how bad things are in Europe, don't tell them that. They might get angry.

Let them read)) They are pouring it into their ears, although after 1.27 I myself will be looking for sales, where, it is not clear yet.

5960 pound on the quiet will start salting.

It's a funny thing. In the daytime you sit there, doodling all sorts of channels, thinking about who to listen to, where it's going, figuring out what to do if...

And in the evening, you find out on the news why you were wrong. And this despite the fact that at exactly 16:00 Moscow time someone already knows everything and is moving "downwind".

Margaret, Strange, Solar, ..., coryphaei, how so???

Last High hasn't been outdone yet and you're aiming for space :)

Growth? dunno... I don't really believe in growth when the Euro goes up even when the ECB is doing its business, especially when the ECB rate cuts are expected tomorrow. Maybe it is better to go higher for a deeper fall?

And technically - the fluctuations are in a narrow range. And on the daily chart a correction is long overdue.

moskitman:

It's a funny thing. In the daytime you sit there, doodling all sorts of channels, thinking about who to listen to, where it's going, figuring out what to do if...

And in the evening, you find out on the news why you were wrong. And this despite the fact that at exactly 16:00 Moscow time someone already knows everything and is moving "downwind".

Margaret, Strange, Solar, ..., coryphaei, how so?

Well, if you want to know what's going to happen, it's not for me, it's for Tantric)))

odiseif:
don't link any more than ....

I'll have to make a note of it. I copied the text, but they also give a link as an attachment.