FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 600

emotraid:

yeah, I'm a rattlesnake according to the mayan zodiac... try picking one up )))))

have you ever seen any american movies? they've got tough guys picking rattles off rattlesnakes with their teeth. so watch out)))

Sdimm:

have you ever seen any american movies where the tough guys pull the rattlesnakes' teeth off, so watch out)))
You catch it first. She's got better agility than a cobra.

emotraid:
I am a snake according to the Druidian zodiac ))))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAzYPtXGc_U&feature=related

emotraid:

yes figs according to the Mayan zodiac I'm a rattlesnake... try to pick one up )))))

and picked up and tamed (warmed... cuddled)...

and turned into a princess...

Serg51:
You catch her first. She has more agility than a cobra.

Snake catching techniques have been worked out for a long time, so it's a matter of technique.

Sdimm:

have you seen any american movies? They have tough guys picking rattlesnakes with their teeth, so watch out)))

I've made up my mind... I was born on Trava, my patron gods are Yarilo and Lelia ))))

emotraid:

I've made up my mind... I was born on Traven, my patron gods are Yarilo and Lelia ))))

another thing))) live and prosper )))

Sdimm:

Snake catching techniques have been worked out for a long time, so it's a matter of technique.
It's understandable. You can catch anything. But a rattlesnake has a built-in thermal imager, so it's almost impossible to get close to it undetected. Unless you wear a special thermal suit.)

Vizard:

and picked up and tamed (warmed...cuddled)...

and turned into a Princess...

Thanks but I'll do it myself... it's a habit)))

Sdimm:

Snake catching methods have been worked out for a long time, so it's a matter of technique.

It says "pick it up" ))) a woman will always be a woman... no matter how much of a bitch she wants to be... you just need to let her understand it...

After that, any poncey would be happy to wake up in your bed and make coffee )))...