FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 344

Sdimm:

I saw Miler around, after his appointment, driving around the fiefdom, a democratic man, in a tracksuit, sluggishly interested in everything, but now he is an important man on TV.

I saw a lot of them too. So I know this category of people very well.... I've been talking to a lot of people. ))))

solar:

I've seen a lot of people, too. That's why I represent this category of people very well.... I've had my share of conversations. ))))

Their circle is closed for simple communication, you must have a good position if you have a relationship or kinship )))

Sdimm:

their circle is closed for simple communication, you must have a big position if you have a relationship or family ties ))))

i used to be... Now I'm on my own. Really on my own ))))

solar:

used to be... now he's on his own. really on his own ))))

where else would so many retirees gather ))))

artikul:

They are pushing through it quietly ))))

They were warned))))

They are pushing through in such a quiet way )-)

Martingeil:

they warned me)))

that not a few bulls will die on that hill ;-)

I don't think people here listen to others' opinions too much ))))

It's not clear at all where... Still, I'm not getting out of the sells yet...

artikul:

I don't think they listen to other people's opinions too much ))))
Well they're right everyone has their own head, but you could have looked at the figure, you're an experienced programmer and you've rather dug through one strategy...

Anyone going north is not counting on figures, you could have realised that a long time ago. At least I didn't look at the TA.

Martingeil:
Well they are right everyone has their own head, but you could have looked at the figure, you're experienced and you're programming a strategy, you've rather dug it...

I would like to understand what I have programmed myself )))) I'm not talking about trading now, but about successful testing ))))