FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 16

Dimka-novitsek:
Ghjie ghjotybz? Excuse me, please explain. This rollback may not be a turn?

So far all we see is a loss of momentum

Unless you count being stuck on some kind of edge.

Hits 2290 and bounces up ))))

Wow, thank you!

I think the pound depot might be kabzdez.

artikul:
Hits 2290 and bounces up ))))

( banging still left? )))

emotraid:

Are there any fuckers left? )))

Don't worry, honey, she'll get on your nerves and bleed you dry.)

artikul:

Don't worry, honey, she'll get on your nerves and bleed you dry.)

oh, my god, vampire )))) I've passed the next stage, profit is good... moose - don't care ))))

strangerr:

I do not ask such questions to anyone and I would ask you not to ask me in the future either.

At 1.2293 and 1.2309 Euro, we will go there. That is all. I will delete the post

wouldn't it be better if you didn't give a shit about all the nerve-rackers and other pissants? who cares about your view of the market and will take it in stride... or whoever's got it))))

strangerr:

I see everyone has already discussed it, I've read it. I posted it on Sunday, but deleted it after half an hour, because it's a cheap show-off. I do not tell anything to anybody, I am bad and irritate some comrades, because I do not say what they would like to hear.) I`ve been trading with Mobilich`s method without recklessness and I decided to try it last week, opened an account and put 9.70 on it last Thursday at 12.00. The result is still negative.

I tried it last week, opened an account with Euro at 1.2293 and now it is not so bad that I do not ask any questions about it.

At 1.2293 and 1.2309 Euro, we will go there. That is all. I will delete this post.

i agree Strange, i have told Mobilich about it more than once. i do not need it.....n he just wants to show off - and to hell with it))))

by the way, his regards to you from the Crimea))))

when you look in the same direction as him it is a sure thing)))

artikul:

A trek upstairs is looming ))))

yep and the owl has started to buy))))