FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 341

Kitsan:

Overshooting? Nah, not my thing. I'd rather buy or moose. And we should only go to a profitable position.

averaging a little got another 50pp.

And on the upside? - The yen is already very expensive - as soon as the quotes are released it will jump 50-70 ppts.

Ishim:

Who gave? The market doesn't give anything to anyone, you have to take it all away yourself.

Kitsan:

Who gave? The market doesn't give anything to anyone, you have to take it all away yourself.
The market did. (I'll see how they start buying at 1.22 and say that the market is strong - but I won't comment - there are enough storytellers).

Ishim:

the averaging is a little over another 50pp.

What about the rise? - They are buying in gaps, they have been buying for 2 days, The eu has already gone up a lot - The price will jump 50-70 ppts as soon as the quote is released.

Yep, my eu is going down (.

Н1

Ishim:
market and gave.

Yeah. He sees that Ishim hasn't shopped yet. Worried about us)))

costy_:

Tyu, my euve is going down ((.

Н1

I didn't write up (it just went up in price - the discount became small)

MaxZ:
A couple of months on demo contests. I generally trust EAs. I have never tried to trade with my broker but I have found an interesting broker with good conditions for contests in which I can earn good profit. But they do not allow automatic trading. So... So I've been working on strategies manually, looking for new ones. I realized that sometimes it's useful to work with my hands. There are a lot of things you may see, which you won't when doing coding! The disadvantage of using the handles is that you often do not work by the rules of TC... That's how it is with me. My intuition takes over. And the result - plus or minus... I'm not a robot, I'm not a robot! I'm not a robot! Emotions are there... :DDD

Well, it's the same for me but I'm in real life and my dream is to be the perfect advisor.

Well, I guess there's no such thing.

Ishim:

What about the rise? - The yen is already very expensive - as soon as the quotes are released it will jump 50-70pp.

That's funny...

costy_:

Tyu, my euve is going down ((.

Н1

Show the transient process for interest...(half of the chart is lng signals-half of the chart is shorts)...

I think that's it!!! I mean the fall. However, I was afraid to close all the sells, closed some of them, put trailing stops and stoplosses on those that were not closed by them earlier. I put buy and pending orders to all sides!