FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 53

Yes, the market today is depressing.

Nesradamus:
Six months is not a time frame... angles from max and min of ten years ago wrap up the price by more than a hundred pips... but by the law of meanness not all, and not always, and Gunn knows why.
Gann has to study his law of vibes. They are the secret of his strategy. And you can do the markings yourself on the peaks, the PPZs... - will match too.

margaret:
Uh-huh... If Merkel had said that phrase, the eu would be at least 1.2850 now

Thank you, Margaret.

margaret:
Uh-huh... If Merkel had said that, the eu would be at least 1.2850
Obama advised Europe to cut the budget deficit the other day and he was politely but firmly advised to cut his own deficit first :D

strangerr:

The green line from mah 12.04, in the screenshot appeared maybe a week ago, can't remember, hit 100%. Is this a mysticism, or a law we don't know? Here's some food for thought, which in translation means speculation. I apologize for the repetition...

Nesradamus:

The green line from mah 12.04, in the screenshot appeared maybe a week ago, can't remember, hit 100%. Is this a mysticism, or a law we don't know? Here's some food for thought, which translates to speculation. I apologize for the repetition...

You draw them all - you can't see the graph. Here's one that sticks out sooner or later :) Version?

Serg51:
From Gunn, one must study his law of vibrations. They are the secret of his strategy. And you can do the markings yourself on the vertices, the PPZ... - will match, too.
I wish I knew what he meant by the proverbial law. His explanation, like telephone, phonograph have the same nature, looks like an excuse, and to me, because of my stupidity, does not explain anything ...

nexter:
You draw them - you can't see the graph. Here's where it sticks out sooner or later :) Version?
I used to draw in such a way, that I couldn't see the price, now I am modest, only from important reversals. Oddly enough, the percentage of hits has increased, so there's that... with kittens.

Nesradamus:
I wish I knew what he meant by the notorious law. His explanation, like telephone, phonograph have the same nature, seems to be an excuse, and to me, due to my stupidity, does not explain anything...
What does he say about vibrations?

nexter:
You draw them - you can't see the graph. Here's where it sticks out sooner or later :) Version?
Just wanted to say the same thing. You draw a darkness of lines and most likely they will intersect with some hai or low. There's no mysterious law here.