Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 7

Do you, by any chance, need an order structure where the number of profitable trades ALWAYS equals the number and "quality" of losing trades?

No martin, by the way...

There you can play with fait accompli, i.e. close trades without any analysis. Just "minus went down" and "plus went up". And you know what's funny? Anyway... maybe we should open a branch?

Aleksander:

come on 100 quid... - is there any way to determine the future movement(direction) of a currency for the short term?

Zy... really look for an office with a leverage of 1:1000

if you've got a leverage of 1:1000, then look for a brokerage firm with a 1:1000 leverage - it's the best I can do on my own)))

i have something, i'm posting it on the forum, here i have interesting indices.

frequency (or volatility) hierarchy too.... not technically implemented, needs improvement both in the development of the soap and in the implementation itself....that's what's missing, and that's.... your mm and lot management without substance is bullshit.... without a mechanism by which these lots will change....+ to play with lots you need a huge dept.

moskitman:

Do you, by any chance, need an order structure where the number of profitable trades ALWAYS equals the number and "quality" of losing trades?

No martin, by the way...

fuck... here's the faggot pezhe puts in his five cents....there you go. mmm, calm down already.... you still hoping someone will bite? )))))))))))

Zhunko:
Yes. Correct. Corrected.

I suggest another name for the thread: "Psychology of Trading, Exotericism, Esotericism and the Search for Meaning".

there's no point to it... There's only the thrill of awareness and dissolution.

Freud:

there's no point to it... There's only a buzz of awareness and dissolution.

I'm not sure what the point is, and why do something if there is no point? but it is possible to balk without the point.

I mean to expand it so that there are fewer questions, such as "why is there no discussion of trading?

moskitman:

Do you, by any chance, need an order structure where the number of profitable trades ALWAYS equals the number and "quality" of losing trades? No martin, by the way...
There you can play with fait accompli, i.e. close trades without any analysis. Just "minus went down" and "plus went up". And you know what's funny? Anyway... maybe we should open a branch?

Open it.

Freud:

i can fuckin' do it myself))))

there's something, i'm putting it on the forum little by little, here are some interesting indexes.

frequency hierarchy (or volatility) too.... not technically implemented, needs improvement both in the development of the soap and in the implementation itself....what's missing, and that's.... your mm and lot management without substance is bullshit.... without a mechanism by which these lots will change....+ to play with lots you need a huge dept.

Yep... how about that... a big depot is needed... FIGU... you have to start with a LITTLE DEPO... like here..:

and I'll remind you of Drenfix... he also spent years building, drawing, analyzing.... analyzed... and then I gave up on it - looked at the MM... put 5,000 quid in the account... and went on a binge on forex :-)

20,000% already...)

a little bit last year....

and this year he's been hitting it a little bit too:

do you think he worked with one lot? think about it... maybe it's not about systems but about good money management.

and what is the mechanism there? the rules are simple - cut the losses - let the profits grow... that's all the rules.... if you have a brain, try to implement.... 100 quid is not money... just try it...

I showed you a picture earlier... don't give a shit what to base it on...

Aleksander:

do you think he worked with one lot? use your brain... Maybe it's not about systems, but about good money management?

If there are some regularities in the equity analysis, they can be identified in the price increments themselves.

I don't think you can do it without having eaten the spider, but the lot game can be simulated by setting the modulation threshold at each level in increments of the price.