Writing EAs for free on interesting strategies - page 7

sanjatanja:

No need to litter this thread

Aleksander:

I've practically got a new grail here :) the system is simple... If a "lagging" candle is found during a new bar - put half a deposit on it - in a 3-7 minute deal - close after 3 or more pips profit :)

the system gives about 10-20 trades a day, with Moscow time 8-19 hours, ff - well, for convenience of 15 minutes - the profit will be about 100% in 3-4 days of dept :)

the only thing left is to attach a signaler - which would automatically identify the lagging pair and open a deal there....

By the way I was watching this lagging pairs, it is convenient to find min and max pairs, I even kept a record of which pairs to watch.

Ok the topic is free EA writing I need help writing a couple of functions with rubbish or are you waiting for some sort of holy grail where you write and voila you are a millionaire? Sorry not that option.

sanjatanja:
Ok the topic is free EA writing I need help writing a couple of functions with rubbish or are you waiting for some sort of holy grail where you write and voila you are a millionaire? Sorry not that option.

You need help Look in the Section Work there and you can rewrite and help you, but there's no one who does not do it here I checked it myself.

Here is the next generation of the indicator

can be used in "-USDJPY,EURUSD,-USDCHF" parameter

It will give sums for all of them, but it sums without weights for now.

counts levels for the last bar (if numerical values of levels are needed, it is possible to uncomment the prints)

Files:
multi03.mq4  5 kb

yakov79:

Hello all.Necessary intelligent programmer living in Kharkov.It is necessary to automate the trading strategy, giving 20% per month with a drawdown of 2%.Currently working manually, tired of sitting in front of the monitor.Using the written robot jointly with the programmer on a contractual basis.

Also I will teach three traders from Kharkov this strategy.Term training 1 month,every day except weekends.The main pair of euro-dollar.

Then work on the contract with a major investor. Selection is competitive. Requirements for candidates: basic knowledge of the MT4 platform, a minimum of knowledge of all sorts of nonsense, which they say to supposedly earn money in forex. Apply to: evro.79@bk.ru

Write to see your strategy.

FEAR:
You need help Look in the section of work There you will be finished and rewritten to you and help but there's no one who does not do it here I made sure myself
Can you read? In the title of the topic is written: implemented for free interesting strategies. And with the "junk" really go to the section work. Or to those who decided to get some practice in programming and do not know how to occupy themselves.

VladislavVG:
Can you read? In the title of the topic it says: implement interesting strategies for free. And with "junk" really go to the work section. Or to those who decided to train in programming and do not know how to occupy themselves.
See

sanjatanja:
ok . like the theme of writing free EA I need help in completing a couple of functions where rubbish or are you waiting for some kind of holy grail where you write and voila you're a millionaire and sorry not that option.

Optimist ;). How can you be sure of the graality of your strategy if you are not able to program it and hence conduct independent tests ;) ?... IMHO, only blind faith and hope...... I doubt you've done manual tests in a few years, and then, the reliability of manual tests is low. And those who know how to program have sifted out so many "grainy ideas" that you have never dreamed of ;) .......

And about the help: there are relevant branches - give the code that wrote, make it clear what do not work - we'll see. Always help you here and for free.

But if you need to do the work done for you, it's in the section of work - there will do.

FEAR:
Note
Also note that interesting is mostly an idea that can give a statistical advantage. That is, strategies such as combining MACD with Parabolic or a bunch of other indices - it's not that: any programmer easily sifts out hundreds of this "stuff" using the strategy tester - there is nothing interesting in programming such strategies. If you have such ideas - just search the code base for the suitable Expert Advisor, learn to optimize it, and use it.