[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 113

Vizard:

or just take 40-50 pips a day and don't bother... and so every day with reinvestment...
I'm counting on 500 to 600 pips. (i got 150pp. i got profit at ), i don't know why i should close the boo if i don't have a signal to the opposite, so i have to place another order and catch a loss.

Vizard:

or just take 40-50p a day and don't bother... and so every day with reinvestment...
I would like to be able to take them without any trouble...)))

Ishim:
By the way where did I tell you about the sell at 3350!!! how's that one buy that you kept, moose?
That's how I got in.

yurchenko:
That's how I got in.
it's 30 quid! (or )

Ishim:
30 quid! (or )
What or are we going down yet?

Vlad72:
I'd like to be able to take them without getting bogged down))))

I can't do it without lagging ...)))) I'm really flush with pips ... I don't have a good bot )))...

Ishim:
the case will be like this! - the time does not matter when (even an hour before the close) at the approach to 3270 points in forty will be a shot and it will be clear by the m1 candle that it is the last - immediately a correction on the m5 and in 40 pips. I will put a boo. And if it crawls like a tractor, then it's cancelled!
is 3270 a fintech level ?

Ishim:
I'm counting on 500-600 pips. (I sat out 150 pips. I made 150 pips of profit), in general, why should I close the boo if there is no signal to the opposite?

Tantrik shaitan ))) look - the euro has gone up )))

Vizard:

that's the problem