[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 252

added a buy-limit refill at 3230

artikul:

I think there will be a fight for the blue shade ))))
the bears will win - 1.3170 will be today.

Tantrik:

Right )))) If the price is below 3215 during the 4th zone, then it's a winner ))))). That is why I did not place TP, the level of 3227 was suggested for the cautious ones)))) Although here all steer with his head ))))

artikul:

Right ))))) If the price is lower than 3215 during the 4th zone, we win ))))) That's why I do not put TP, the level 3227 is for the cautious ))))) Although here all steer their own head ))))
Yes, if 3240 will pass. (well if now 3290 will be like the second plan - they will make it to 3170)))))))))) (USD/Canada broke through H1 - now they will break through H4 - and the Eur will go down.)

Tantrik:

I have a stop there )))) it would be a shame. I admit it might go there, but it will definitely go up from there

Tantrik:
Yeah, if 3240 goes through. (well if 3290 is now like the second plan - they will make it to 3170))))))))).) (USD/Canada H1 - now they will break through H4 - and the Euro will whiz down)

Below 3227 it will be very difficult to go down))) It will take a fierce force))))

MobileMan:

I've got a flat stop there )))) it would be a shame. I admit it may go there, but it will definitely go up from there
once again you have a discrepancy with the local people on the directions))))

MobileMan:

I've got a flat stop there )))) it would be a shame. I admit it may go there, but it will definitely go up from there
there's trend H4, channel H4, 3160 also trend H4 - this is support for the eu ^ if it penetrates - will immediately fall to 1.30 there is weak resistance and..... if only to intervene. This is the plan if it goes down - if it goes up, the other plan is just to break through the high. Right now 3240 is the easiest to turn up - if you need to go there.

Either a bearish candle with no volume or the Amercans will make a nice surge today.

artikul:

Below 3227 it will be very difficult for it to fail )))) It's going to take some foddery strength ))))
Force will give the Canadian - it's been a long time since he shot upwards!