[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 240

strangerr:

I haven't seen a single person in my life who said "I want to work")))

I have!!! The litsimers are a nightmare.

solar:

and i saw it !!! the lycimers turned out to be a nightmare.

You're right, I've even seen Napoleons.

strangerr:

You're right, I've even seen Napoleons.

By the way, the market is a saw, who wants some money, come on over, I'll take the place of the kolyan in the saw ))))

Strange, look at the penultimate screenshot - the zero level goes through 3274 )))) And what level does your stuffed volume line go through? )))

solar:

By the way, the market is a saw, who doesn't care about money, come on over, I'll take Kolyan's place in the saw ))))

Tantrik has already left, he's been showing off here all day, where were you looking?)))

artikul:
Strange, look at the penultimate screenshot - the zero level goes through 3274 )))) And what level does your stuffed volume line go through? )))

Today 3275, week 3255.

strangerr:

Tantrik has already left, he's been showing off here all day, where were you looking?)))
come back tomorrow ....

strangerr:

Today 3275, week 3255.

That's what all the fuss is about ))))

artikul:

That's what all the fuss is about ))))

that's what all the fuss is about because the carpet is all green in the ribbon ))))) the puppeteer gives out prizes for purchases

solar:

all the fuss is because the carpet is all green in the ribbon )))) the puppeteer gives out prizes for purchases

It seems to me that stories about the influence of various puppeteers, news and other conspiracies on the market are nothing more than a myth )))) Such a convenient myth to explain the inexplicable ))))