Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration) - page 3

Rorschach:

I will try to combine this https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/118473 and multicurrency analysis, it is interesting to see what will come out, in fact in some places there should appear more or less densities than in the natural source pair. it is necessary to see if the beginning of a smeared phase transition can be determined earlier. let's do this. you seem to know better than me about building such pictures as yours from Matcad. try to do the same decomposition for these 6 data series separately and then combine the results. . if of course you are interested in it. roughly speaking, my version should have at least 1000 expansions like yours for each of the 6 series (these 6 series change with each new count), then you can probably observe and select something, then you can think how to combine them and optimize the calculations.

trollolo:
I will try to combine the https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/118473 and multicurrency analysis, it will be interesting to see what will come out. Actually, in some places there should appear larger or smaller densifications than in the original currency pair. i will need to see if i can get a smeared phase transition to occur earlier. you seem to know better than me in creation of images like yours from Matcad. try to do the same decomposition for these 6 data series separately, and then combine the results ... if that is interesting to you. roughly speaking, my version should have at least 1000 expansions like yours for each of the 6 series (these 6 series change with each new count), then you can probably observe and select something, then you can think how to combine them and optimize the calculations.

My calculations are made in MT and saved to a file, while matcad only builds a picture, and I've never engaged in multicurrency analysis. I'd rather post the files and explain what's where.

GWrite script calculates required number of periods with specified step and for specified number of bars, uploads it all to the folder experts\files in Spectr.csv, 3D.xmcd file opens Spectr.csv and builds 3D picture. 3D.xmcd and Spectr.csv must be in the same folder. If you don't want to use mathcad, or something else, download Spectr.csv files, and I will add pictures to them. Although I advise you put, and you can zoom in and rotate the graph.

Pc. I still do not understand how big files can open matcad.

Files:
files.zip  410 kb

Spectrum research is a 10 year old stage - a complete dystopia. "No fish" as it is not possible to determine the frequency of the spectrum that will "work" in the future. In the past, all is clear, but in the future, the big question is.

The latest trends in TC developers are experimenting with time. I've been trying to figure this out on Bowforth's closed website, but haven't yet figured out how it works.

LeoV:

Spectrum research is a 10 year old stage - a complete dystopia. "No fish" as it is not possible to determine the frequency of the spectrum that will "work" in the future. In the past, all is clear, but in the future, the big question is.

Thelatest trends in TC developers are experimenting with time. I tried to figure it out on a closed site at bowforth, but so far I haven't figured out how it works.

Are they predicting the market with teleportation or have they invented a time machine? I thought that it is important whether an event has or has not happened, and the price has changed - it is an event.

trollolo:

Are they teleporting the market or have they invented a time machine)))) I thought it was important that the event occurred or did not occur, the price changed - the event. and does not the analysis of these events take into account the time component?

Everyone analyzes the patterns of price behaviour, but the patterns of time behaviour in relation to price (maybe in conjunction with the price) - no one has analyzed it.......

LeoV:

Everyone analyses the patterns of price behaviour, but the patterns of time behaviour in relation to price (maybe in conjunction with price) - no one has analysed that.......
They do. And spectra is, yes, an old topic.

HideYourRichess: Анализируют.

Well it turns out I was wrong ))))

LeoV:
Well it turns out I was wrong ))))
The funny thing is, I was. :) Considering that very few people are developing this topic.

HideYourRichess: эта тема очень мало кем разрабатывается.

This is a new topic altogether. Hardly anyone has developed it. I have looked into the subject myself, but so far I haven't really got into it at all ))))

LeoV:
This is a new topic altogether. Hardly anyone has developed it. I have looked into it myself, but so far I haven't gotten into it at all ))))
In one form or another its ears have been sticking out in various places for a long time. You will have to gather information in bits and pieces.