[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 206

strangerr:

Tantrik, I'll let you in on a secret, only you're nobody, on the Aude the trend is down since the middle of last year, so anything up is a correction)))
You know, been agonising with this question - the effect of past prices on the present! Optimum stopped 2 years before that don't count (and the eur 0.9 10 years ago - the world was a different place). So here is the austral! - has been trending up since 2009!!!

jonni:
Yeah, it's not about the TF, it's all about pips, they're all about pips))))))

So you ask the right question - what timeframe to enter, not how many pips.

MobileMan:

and how do you know about my years of experience?
That's addressed to me. I'm green ))))

Tantrik:
in the sells hovering waiting for correct to close

I am confused by the movement on the pound - it has a very strong upward direction taken hence will continue to move up a minimum of 70p to a maximum of 160p... and this is likely to have a serious impact on the upward move of the euro...

emotraid:
Stop arguing buy now, it's still lunchtime, then I'll start selling ))))

I have already sold, I had a signal on the minutes, and on 5 minutes too, but it had a slippage, but I had a signal down on the minutes just now. But it's minutes.... it's all fleeting....

strangerr:

So you ask the right question - at what time to enter, not how many pips.
Yeah, right, thanks, strangerr. I didn't formulate the question correctly. No offense, MobileMan)

MobileMan:

And how do you know about my experience?!
from what you say! (or is it the term of the account). In all the time you have been trading without stops (so I ask), have you ever had a 500pp drawdown?

Shit, I got cold feet and closed with a microprofit....

I regret it now :((((

Tantrik:
You know, agonised over this question - the impact of past prices on the present! Optimum stopped 2 years before that don't count (and the eur 0.9 10 years ago - the world was a different place). So here is the austral! - has been trending up since 2009!!!

Yeah tell me the euro has been going up since 2008))))