A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 26

Mathemat:

That's creepy. rustein, and ask him if he withdrew the money.

In fact, he went from $500 to $221,000 in 4 days.

Over 1,000 trades a day. And even in real money. I can't believe it...

The firm is suitable for such exploits, there's nothing surprising here.

What's odd is why no trade privileges have been confirmed?

Mathemat:

Yeah, not often. The amount for it is alarming, to be honest. Probably an attempt at re-engineering based on open trade information.

Such an EA may not cost 5000.

There are two programs in the package besides the Expert Advisor, as far as I understood it, it takes its own quotes from Saxo Bank, you can't run it in a tester.

I'm in the dark here.)

I will see what will happen in another week.

joo:

The office is suitable for such exploits, no surprise there.

Strange another thing - why no trading privileges confirmed?

The office is my problem, just give me one Pips that works )

Somehow I am sure you have one )

I got the investor password, forgot it, if need I will ask again and tell me tomorrow.

Mathemat:

Yes, not often. The amount for it is alarming, to be honest. Probably an attempt at re-engineering based on open transaction information.

It can't cost 5000 for such an EA.

Investment password to a real account, nothing else. No test results are valid here, because it's pipsing.

And one more thing: you need to somehow guarantee that some decent funds (well, at least $20K), earned by this pipsing, were really withdrawn from this account.

It's a scam.

Showing a withdrawal by collusion with an employee is not a problem at all

Theoretically, if not cheating, it can only be exploited by strong smoothing in mt settings, but there have been no fools for a long time

I thought about collusion with an employee, but didn't write it down.

Somehow it is really strange.

And the spreads at that office are not small, by the way. And it's a very young firm. Perhaps this is an element of its promotion.

In my point of view, it is worthwhile to look for an explanation only on the basis of Occam's razor.

P.S. By the way, it could be a cent account...

Mischek:

This is cheating

Showing a conclusion by colluding with a DT employee is not a problem at all.

theoretically, if not cheating, this is the only way to exploit strong smoothing in mt settings, but there have been no fools for a long time

I'm one of the fools, that's for sure )
I don't have much through the investment password...
Can you elaborate on the anti-aliasing?
How do you really check it if you can't run it in a tester?

I don`t trust the tester that much ) but it`s the most reliable option...

For me it may be a demo but I need a Pips Manager with at least 10 000 trades.

Mathemat:

I thought about collusion with an employee, but didn't write it down.

Somehow it is really strange.

And the spreads at that office are not small, by the way. And it's a very young firm. Perhaps this is an element of its promotion.

In my point of view, it is worthwhile to look for an explanation only on the basis of Occam's razor.

P.S. By the way, it could be a cent account...

Spreads are lower than many others. And on PRO accounts, they are among the lowest (he may have PRO, by the way, I don't understand how he opened on the market with 0 lots).

I do not have cent accounts there at all. That is, not at all.

The same is true for the PAMM.

I downloaded the report file from there (you will see it at the top right).

And here's the kicker: almost half of the trades (2077 out of 4164, I counted in Excel) were closed at the opening price. This is at five digits! And almost all of them were opened with zero volume. Do you believe this, rustein?

P.S. I don't have a working pipsizer as I am one of the victims of the local old boys mentality. I've never even tried to make one.

rustein:

The office is my problem, just give me one pipsqueak that works )

Somehow I'm sure you have one)

The Villagers thread is full of working goodies. One of them I'm using now (yes, yes, on the real one), though with my tweaking and with manual control.