[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 709

alexeymosc:

You can't see the drawdown.

If I get to the real world with some of my mega-ideas, I'll be sure to add an indicator that records the equity value and balance in a file, so that I can see the real drawdown.

The problem is that the drawdown is not so bad that you can't read it!

I told you the drawdown was before the coli!

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=37382

I'm sick of repeating the same thing).

alexeymosc:

You can't see the drawdown.

If I get to the real world with some of my mega-ideas, I'll be sure to add an indicator that records the equity and balance values in a file, so that I can see the real drawdown.

What's wrong with the surgeon's indictment?

You load it on the daily and enjoy the process... blue line - equity... red line - balance...

The warm-up continues...

Info top left - see also the indica in the trailer - by Kim Igor V. aka KimIV.

Files:
equity_v7.mq4  24 kb
i-profit.mq4  21 kb

jelizavettka:

Do you think it will steadily bring profit?

There is no point in testing.

I don't know about stability, anyway Forex is a risky game

but it's possible to get pretty big and make some dough...

i don't want to do this until i have some extra money but when i do i don't mind... that's 6 pairs

i got a tip: if you open an account with affiliate spreads through a normal website, you can imagine how many 7,500 thousand trades a week would build up.

7Konstantin7:

And another tip if you open an account on the affiliate spreads through the site normal imagine how many will accumulate 7,500 thousand trades a week or so

and for such a number of requests to the server and may block the account)

jelizavettka:
you get a very good feedback when you use the server and you may get your account blocked)

they don't have the right :D

everything is within reason

it depends on the kitchen and the rules

the more so, the call to the server the minimum no more than 1 minute so it is normal

heck, everyone's got used to losing 1 4 5 deals :D

you feel like you need to open 1500 trades a day :D

7Konstantin7:

They don't have the right :D

I would listen if I were you )))) . From my experience before putting a heavy EA on an account, it's better to talk to the support team about possible restrictions.

Instead of mouthing off to prove that the support staff have banned the account for nothing and everything is within the limits of reason ))))

margin.call:

I would listen if I were you )))) . From my experience before putting a heavy EA on an account it's better to talk to the support team about possible restrictions.

Just try to prove with bated breath that they have banned his account for nothing and everything is within reasonable limits ))))

Yeah need to ask)

You don't need to ask, they'll think to themselves, what a clown they are :D 1.500 a day and lose in half a day, go trade darling :D

7Konstantin7:

For those of you who don't read the thread!!!

And I told you there was a slump before the coli!

I'm aware of that.

And the Hururge indicator. It's fine. And if you write it down in txt, it'll be fine.

No?

Roman.:

What's wrong with the surgeon's indictment?

You charge for the days and enjoy the process... blue line - equity... red is balance...

The warm-up continues...

Info top left - see also the indyk in the trailer - by Kim Igor V. aka KimIV.

It's a long time to warm up, you'd be chopping at least something on cents by now.

alexeymosc:

Yes, I'm aware of that.

And the Hururge indicator. It's fine. And if you write it in txt, it'll be perfect.

No?

Put it on your demo and watch!

And write it in your notebook.

I don't need to prove anything to anyone

The villagers know what's what.

And everyone knows the drawdowns who have tested them.