[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 125

DragonSL:

So my arrow is drawn correctly
Possibly. On 8-9 December there is another meeting in Europe where Mercosi will be presenting his bailout plan, which primarily involves changing the European treaties. How the market will react to these proposals is anyone's guess.

As I've mentioned before, I'm not good at foundations (I don't know how to use them), so I'll rely on technique as always in my vision:

1. The Euro is close to rather strong weekly support, and its penetration will open the way to the south by 100 pips. But in fact the correction has not happened yet, that is why I do not exclude the possibility of going north by the same 100-150 pips from the current price level. Here is a screenshot of my thoughts)):

2) Ishimoku does not give any specifics - or rather it still points southwards (personally I have no reason to doubt its performance, it has never failed me yet):

1.3274 )

lotos7:

...I can now say that price should visit the overbought zone ( price behind the green rectangle) .... targets will be determined at the opening of the trading day...

now it is roughly clear...

strangerr:

And how were those deposits given to the people in 2008? With a fight. My acquaintance took almost six months to get three grand from Privatbank. They do not care about the money in banks, they can do anything with it.
Immigrate! In the countryside, you can buy a house with land for $500, come to Russia! (your water goes into the cellar, and there's no water there at all!)

Tantrik:
Immigrate! In the countryside, you can buy a house with land for $500 - come to Russia!

Where in Russia is it possible to buy a house for $500?

ZS: 1.329

sanyooooook:

where in russia can you get one for $500?
In the countryside! (Volga region)

Where exactly, I am from the Volga region for at least $2000 and that's if I'm lucky, a piece of junk.

sanyooooook:
Where exactly, I am from the Volga region for at least $2000 and that's if I'm lucky, a piece of junk.
I'll show you what I can show you.)

sanyooooook:
Where exactly, from the Volga region not less than $2000 and that's if you're lucky, a rotten place.
Certainly not stone (and not 5 km from the city), you could say from 500.... (where - in any province)