[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 62

margaret:
You are not addressed to the address. You need to learn in business school where you can express yourself in teaching

Cool, of course. But, at the same time, it's a shame that there's no way to stand up for a woman.

tara:

Cool, of course. But, at the same time, it's a shame that there's no way to stand up for a woman.

Business lady. No comments

Dimka-novitsek:
On the subject, the pair is long overdue to fall, and by 300-400 pips, I don't know if I'm thinking nonsense, but in the meantime I'll think about how to look for entry points.
I don't see any signs of a fall, nor any significant rise. The adviser is out of the market.

solar:

deleted the screenshot...the same thing comes out...sideways today...

Vizard:

deleted the screenshot...same thing...sideways today...
I've made the picture smaller... All right. That's it. Good luck, everyone. I'm gonna get some cognac.

solar:
I'm just trying to squeeze in a smaller picture... All right. That's it. Good luck, everyone. I'm going to get some cognac.

Let's drink a little... don't drink too much))

yosuf:
I don't see any signs of a fall, nor do I see any significant rise. The adviser is out of the market.

Yes. I meant the political situation in Europe, debts in Greece, non-technical analysis, whatever.

Holy shit, the pair went up! Yeah...Did some news come out?

How bad is it in America???