When will a trader be allowed to make money? - page 7

PapaYozh:

This is a demo.

I get that. BUT.
Any "shenanigans" on the part of DT not in favour of the client - on HIS conscience whether it's demo or real ...

Maybe they just made a mistake and threw in real quotes instead of your demo, i.e. your demo would become like a real... I have heard a lot about this from people and dare to trust them. IMHO.

Roman.:

I understood that. BUT.
Any "machinations" of brokerage company not in favor of the client - on their conscience, whether demo or real ...

Maybe they just made a mistake and threw in real quotes instead of your demo, i.e. your demo would become like a real... I've heard a lot about this from people and dare to trust them. IMHO.

To continue: Requests to close were executed, although Expert Advisors (several instances were installed on different pairs) got error 128 (trade timeout) and "happily forgot" about the orders given (error, though)

And that would be OK, but the situation of getting error 128 and then executing a trade order is quite possible on the real. Especially, it would be "nice" to see a batch of orders opened because of repetition of orders that were supposedly rejected. :(

PapaYozh:

To continue: Close requests were executed, although EAs (several instances were installed on different pairs) got error 128 (trade timeout) and "happily forgot" about the given orders Especially "pleased" with the pile of orders, opened because of the repetition of orders, which were allegedly rejected. :(

Here we need ONLY the real, of course, taking into account all the tolerances and checks... IMHO, of course.

Continuation of yesterday's pictures.

See how the SELL orders executed retroactively are "hovering" above the chart.

PapaYozh:

See how the SELL orders executed retroactively are "hovering" above the chart.

By the way, I also have a similar picture from my demo account. Can you tell me what it may mean?

Roman.:

By the way I have such an image from my demo account. What it may tell about?

Maybe the DC server is set up wrong somehow. Who knows? Metacvot does not comment on this in any way.

The brokerage company from which the picture was taken has the Market Execution. Probably it is the reason of backward execution of orders with error 128 [trade timeout].

PS. We have tried to ask brokerage company but we have not got time for correspondence yet.

Sweet:

Here's another, fresh example of the actions of a very, very.... solid DC...)) Today, at 01:21, I make a deal "SELL". At 01:30, the deal closes at the stop, but the price..., in principle, what to explain, on the chart everything is visible and understandable without words.

What is the spread? - The Ask has hit the SL, so it went off. On charts, the charts are based on bid prices.

PapaYozh:

See how the SELL orders executed retroactively are "hanging" above the chart.

One more addition.

In that brokerage company counter-orders are forbidden, and we can see in the picture that SELL and BUY orders overlap by time. This is because there were no SELL orders opened at the time of BUY order opening. The SELL orders were executed retroactively.

PapaYozh:

Probably, our brokerage company server is wrongly configured somehow. Who knows. Metacquotes does not comment on this in any way.

The brokerage house from which the picture is from has the Market Execution. Maybe this is the reason of backward execution of orders with error 128 [trade timeout].

PS. We will try to ask brokerage company about it but we will not correspond yet.

I see. Thank you.