[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 100

Congratulations to everyone on the 100th page of the topic! )

North, north, if the subsidence doesn't dump the depot. Good thing no one is preaching on foundations, it's stressful to read lots of letters.

But seriously, the Eurobucks is in a downward flat for a fortnight, which is good for pipsing.

snail09:
And there are no trends, only corrections... When there is a trend, that's when ...
Upward cone on the _DXY index 4 touches were (breaks down such a pattern)

Tantrik:
ascending cone on the _DXY 4 index

I take it that this is the dollar index? 7 if you can chart it at 4 o'clock or an hour.

93408:

Is this some kind of fancy indicator? ;) Drinks are the theme. Except I prefer cognac to beer.
aha. a kind of protection against trading on a friday afternoon.

andreika:

i take it that this is the dollar index?? 7 if you can chart for 4 hours or an hour.

USD index. 23.09 and the forecast as well. The common man looks at RBC (or their CNN), heck, the eu is so cheap I will wait a day if it does not get cheaper I will take it. They, of course, would continue to roll the Euro and take traders (traders always stand against the trend), but! - They will start to take various outsiders: traders, immigrants, housewives... banks (strangers!).

Tantrik

to d???? please!!!!!!

andreika:

to d???? please!!!!!!

...and one last wish?

Tantrik:

...and one last wish?

I want to go far north.