'' Predicting price movements 100% - page 17

FION:
I like the term "jam days", it's kind of like "critical days" for ladies. We should also introduce the concepts of "shitty DTs, shitty MUDs and shittyUser".
...and jammy branches that non-jammy people fall for, inflating their volume.

Fam:
I've spent a lot of time with this idea, but finally I have not come to anything definitive yet. The idea was that as the market is unpredictable it means that one should be in the market all the time and take only profits. But the question is this: How much profit will such a system bring? I have not understood the question, it is better to take money to the bank. Anyway, now I'm thinking of other things :)

I am not a programmer, but you can make an EA if you are a programmer - https://forum.mql4.com/ru/32619/page64

In this screenshot I have shown the essence of TS 2.

There is absolutely no need to overdo it! You don't have to worry about minuses if you have enough depo

If we have enough depo for 3000 pips in this TS 2, we should rather worry about Profits and how to double the depo. I.e.

I should be in the market 24 hours a day, but I should also take some rest from trading - the main thing is to

If you have a good profit, you should have the same number of bays and sells. When you come back, you can trade again from any position in the market.

trade on the same TS2.

granit77:
...and shoddy branches that non-shoddy people fall for, inflating their volume.
There's not much to read on the forum lately, either it's summer and everyone is resting, or everyone has already earned their bread and red-black caviar. There is no spark...

alex12, if price goes in one direction, do we take turns opening buy/sell?

Does a prediction like this count? ))))

alex12: purely logically and mathematically this system can stay afloat indefinitely, until you decide to close your account yourself.

Consider "purely logically and mathematically" what happens if you limit your profit in each trade to 100 pips, and do not limit the loss.

The main thing is to initially have a BIG deposit, so as to have enough for 50 orders up and down of 100 pips in an area of 2500 pips.

This is the main drawback: the deposit must be not just big, but infinite. But if you want to play with 0.01 lots on a $1M deposit, just to have some fun, then write an Expert Advisor and go ahead.

Your balance will grow, but equity drawdown will grow at the same time. The trick is that the brokerage company will close trades by stop-out according to equity value, not balance value.

There was a thread somewhere with some test pictures that showed the balance curve going up and the equity curve going down. You kind of had to do a bit to make your Expert Advisor profitable. I cannot find it, it is old.

No! Not everyone is on holiday! The inhumanoid partisans continue to shock with their intelligence. Principally indefinable.

===

I also like Eccleser's politically correct euphemism: alternatively gifted.

Svinozavr:
No! Not everyone is on holiday! The inhumanoid partisans continue to shock with their intelligence. In principle indefinable.
Ya-Ya. Partisan.

alex12:

Forget the classics altogether - learn to think for yourself and discover your own TS.

and resistance, support, pivots and the like are kindergarten thinking.

it's like living as an idiot for someone else's ideas - or rather all and any classic ideas are plummers in

You can't do it by the very nature of it.

And what is the point of all this? What makes you think it's not on my TS? And what else can you think of? We have invented everything for us long time ago, all the rest, newly invented - is the forgotten old stuff.

You have a kindergarten-level thinking. As for the symbolic meaning of technical analysis, it should be taken into account when calculating the probability of its use.

alex12: tech analysis and fundamental and neural network analysis = < than Mathematical and Logical analysis, especially of the financial market.
It would probably be very useful for you to genetically analyse your own brain. I'm afraid you have a cancerous brain...