Searching for market patterns - page 42

Svinozavr:

Do you think it was easy? )))

Tell a different story.

Relax. There's nothing, and there's no sequel either...

Looking at the Bollinger "wings". While they are spread (better on H4) I put all assets on stake.

As soon as Bollinger spreads its wings, I run out of the market... )))

joo:

There is no TA and no FA.

Let's take a pack of wolves from central Russia and put them on the African savannah. Our wolves don't know anything about the local customs. So they know nothing about "TA" and "FA" of local lions.

However, some wolf individuals will live longer than others. Why? Because they are stronger, faster, meaner, more cunning than the rest of their relatives.

And if they are vicious enough, they will establish their "TA" and "FA". Forever and ever. Amen.

And the lions will start thinking: "It's not quiet these days, there's a crisis. There is less game, and someone is eating their ass in the dark, chewing and howling. The TA has stopped working and the FA is no longer the same.

DhP:

Looking at the Bollinger wings. As long as they are spread out (better on H4) I put all my assets on the line.

As soon as Bollinger folds its wings, I run out of the market with a bang... )))

Who's Bollinger? Is he a guy who knows everything? Introduce me...

Mischek:

That's what I'm saying, there's no way to be constructive about algorithms. Only coding.

I'm with grun... Terrible.

))))

Misha, you are very delicate...

OnGoing:
Who's Bollinger? Is he a guy who knows everything? Introduce him...
The Man in the Coat ))))

DhP:
Man in coat ))))
Eh, too bad the coat is the wrong style.

Svinozavr:
Misha, you are very delicate...
Listen, Pyotr, have you tried to steer the course? Would you share your experience, at least in the abstract )) ?

AlexeyFX:

Everyone knows what this is. It is the transient response of the filter, that is, the response of the filter to the input signal as a step with an amplitude of 1.0. And you can hardly read anywhere else about this picture. But try to look at this picture and do not think about anything else, and see something very important and useful in it. You will either understand why the behaviour of the filter in the future, at a considerable distance, is predetermined by the past, or not. If you do, you will understand the distance and accuracy at which it works and how it can be used.

This is just one of the many important points that need to be understood, not even at the level of mathematical formulas, but somewhat higher to make it work.

The behavior of the filter's response to a single impulse is predetermined in the future, but after the price impulse it is not certain that the price will behave approximately the same way as in your picture (I wrote the laws. Of course it will not repeat the movement shown in the picture)

unless you make a lot of such pictures with each pair and different periods and watch the result - maybe you will see common cycles or something like that.... the only thing I see useful is the same scaling for all pairs for further calculations - it's like a shift to relative prices.

OnGoing:
Eh, too bad the coat is the wrong style.
Look at how the euro/lb or usd/cad is trading now... Might like it...))