The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 290

solar:

What if there is no spread?

p.s. And most importantly, without being flippant in this case, said it like he cut it off.

Show me a broker without a spread or commission and I'll eat my shoe. Otherwise you will look stupid.

ULAD:
Show me a broker with no spread or commission and I'll eat my slipper. Otherwise you will look stupid.

If there is no spread, there is a commission (but that's different)

I have never been afraid of looking stupid.

And I won't look for anything for you. (I'd rather look stupid to you).

solar:

If there is no spread, there is a commission (but that's different)

I have never been afraid of looking stupid.

And I won't look for anything for you. (I'd rather look stupid to you)

That's right. I really didn't feel like eating a slipper.)

What physics is going on here, you're full of mathematicians, because econometricians can talk about physics, and with mathematics in addition, intelligently and pithily say a word!!! An econometrician can solve any problem!

;))))

avtomat:

An econometrician can do it all !!!

;))))

They say when you can't swim, it's dangerous to go higher than waist high ;)

Contender:

They say when you can't swim, it's dangerous to go higher than waist high ;)

Economists don't give a damn !!! They know physics, they know maths and they know how to swim too !!!

;))))))

tara:

Not a PhD, but a PhDr (Doctor of Philosophy), roughly corresponding to our PhD degree.

Correction: roughly corresponding to the very same PhD degree we got in the USSR. Now, alas, our candidate in most cases reaches at best a Master's degree (MSc).

ULAD:

That's right. I really didn't feel like eating a slipper.)
Gentlemen, let's be cultured. "Slipper" is a feminine noun. If I'm going to eat, I'm going to eat tapka.

alsu:

Tapka is a feminine noun. If I'm going to eat, I'm going to eat tapka.

Papka is a masculine noun. If we're going to eat, we're going to eat a folder. :))))

avtomat:

An econometrician can do it all !!!

;))))

It's more like a task for an econometrician...)

paukas:
If mathematics were useful, mathematicians would be rich people.
Maybe they just don't need wealth, they don't enjoy it. They only get a high from doing maths. Perelman is an example.