The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 197

avtomat:

No. Gravity is present, of course. Ubiquitously present. (Well, without going into strict definitions).

But it is the highlighted connection against the background of gravity that is impressive:

Impressive!

A certain analogy can be seen in the transmission of a short-period signal against the background of a long-period carrier.

it's not a connection, but rather a near break-up... :-))) relict gas... temperature of 80 million kelvin... the debris of the big bang... :-)))

zoritch:

it's not a connection, but rather a near break-up... :-))) relict gas... temperature of 80 million kelvin... the debris of the big bang... :-)))

well, maybe so. But not an explosion here, more like the process of a cell dividing in half. But whatever you call it, the scale of the phenomenon is huge!

I posted a chd... It's a chd the size of a pluton's orbit controlling a galaxy the size of ours... and I think it has 56 per cent of its own mass... :-)))

what a scale... :-)))

Folks, don't scare me... It's gas by gravity and nothing else

zoritch:

and hatred is anti-gravity... :-)))
That in all seriousness :-) In French science and technology literature, it's OK to say 'love' to refer to the tight connection of objects.

mikhail12: Numbers, like words, are a husk, a l anguor, and so on

Sorry for my late reply, a month later.

Almost the only time I've ever experienced a yearning for numbers was in Euler's identity:

Short prehistory: Euler quite naturally introduced the constant e = 2.71828182845..., after that it got used in mathematics and became very and very useful.

And pi, as well as i, had already been known before, long before Euler.

And it was only afterwards that the above unbelievable Euler's identity appeared.

Will you tell me about the languor of the spirit of numbers?

P.S. I have had other similar moments of languishing spirit, but they are much harder to explain, for this is higher richmetic.

That's for sure. And if we also remember that numbers "e" and "pi" correspond to extension and cyclicity, respectively, and are closed to unity in a bundle

There's a lot hidden in this compact notation. But to see that beauty one should be, figuratively speaking, an artist with a good outlook.

I agree, Alexey, there are simply breathtaking moments. Sometimes simply incomprehensible.

avtomat:

That's for sure. And if we also remember that numbers "e" and "pi" correspond to extension and cyclicity, respectively, and are closed to unity in a bundle

There's a lot hidden in this compact notation. But to see that beauty one should be, figuratively speaking, an artist with a good outlook.

I agree, Alexey, there are simply breathtaking moments. Sometimes simply incomprehensible.

Mathematics is like a woman, for some people she is beloved and beautiful, for others (those who only have an aptitude for the humanities) she is an evil woman).

Zhunko:
Totally serious :-) In French scientific and technical literature, it is normal to say 'love' to denote a tight connection between objects.

This imagery is also found in quantum physics -- "enchantment", "beauty", "truth" are from the same line. So, nothing surprising ;))

The unfathomable effectiveness of mathematics in the natural sciences (E. Wigner)

...... Nevertheless, it is important to emphasise that the mathematical formulation of physics observations, often quite crude, leads in implausibly many cases to surprisingly accurate descriptions of a large class of phenomena. This shows that mathematical language should be seen as more than just a language to be spoken; it shows that mathematics is in fact the correct (proper) language.
Every empirical law has the disturbing property of not knowing the limits of its applicability. We have seen that there are patterns of events in the world around us that can be formulated with incomprehensible precision in the language of mathematical concepts. On the other hand, there are aspects of nature about which we do not assume the existence of strict laws. We call these aspects initial conditions. But then the question arises: won't these different laws, i.e. different (including as yet undiscovered) laws of nature, merge into something whole, or at least asymptotically approach such a merger? An alternative possibility is that laws of nature will be found that have nothing in common with the others. Now this is true, for example,
with respect to the relationship between the laws of heredity and the laws of physics. Moreover, it is possible that some laws of nature will lead to contradictory statements, although each of them will be perfectly valid within its own limited field of applicability. We cannot accept this state of affairs; otherwise our interest in resolving the conflict between theories may simply fade. We might then lose interest in the "ultimate truth", that is, the picture that would be a harmonious amalgamation of the many pictures depicting different aspects of nature into something whole.