Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 30

MoneyJinn:

An alternation of 2 calendar days is the rule.

The local Low level of 05.05.11 was chosen as the starting point.

The starting point will need to be selected again over time,

But even with this start it's possible to use the forecast in work.

I've already been burned - everything was correct and the market went where the dates said it would go - but I have to trade only within the trend! ) I went against the trend and like a fool I resented Gunn and his methods.

What I don't understand is, why did you highlight these particular figures?

https://c.mql4.com/forum/2011/06/jutmfg.JPG

Noterday:

Why the square then in the first place?

Someone in this thread wrote that the dates diagonal to the starting point are High or Low of a higher order, i.e. dates of a more significant trend change.

Noterday:

What I don't understand is, why did you highlight these particular figures?

https://c.mql4.com/forum/2011/06/jutmfg.JPG

These are Gann angles - and I put these numbers on the chart - I highlighted them to show you how the market runs and it runs at these levels.)

Mixon777:
These are the Gann corners - and I plotted these numbers on the chart - I highlighted them to show you how the market runs and it runs at these levels.)
And if the euro was now at 1.52, what would the angles be?

Noterday:
And if the euro was now at 1.52, what would the corners be?

This is a clear price matrix - the numbers are only in the corners ! -

study the square 9 - and don't think you've studied everything in your life, I thought I knew everything myself but I don't

Noterday:
And if the euro was now at 1.52, what would the angles be?

the corners are both at the bottom and at the top. (a question that I have not solved for a long time) the question is one and the simplest one - whether it will bounce or break the trend (the wave, etc.)

Yes, I started reading material on this, but I still don't understand this point. So now the Euro is at 1.4 and you have 441, 431 and 431 squared. I understand that you took the corners from the square. But if the EUR is in another place, where will you start the square? What will be the starting point?

Noterday:
Yes I started to read the material on this issue, but I still do not understand this point. So now the Euro is at 1.4 and you have 441, 431 and 431 squared. I understand that you took the corners from the square. But if the EUR is in another place, where will you start the square? What will be the starting point?

On the price there is no reference point in the sense that it is a price matrix - levels - to reiterate ? price walks on these levels I myself have learned about it for about a month -

We take the price - look for the angle and make a matrix - and levels based on this case

For example a share - 10 dollars ! Support 9 dollars - Resistance 11 dollars - if will break 11 dollars it will go either to a correction 10 - 11 or on attack 13

And most importantly, I don't know how it works but it works ))) - but Gunn said these are higher order numbers and the basis of the universe - all life in this chip -

i have combined all my profitable strategies and here is the result in 3 - 4 days - but this is not a profit yet - i need to increase the deposit at least 20 times))) to prove to myself that it works

At the euro dollar - all the same as in the stock for 10 - only the numbers are different

Here's the report so far - but I do not think this is the result) 200% I did a rainbow with the risk and here taking into account gan levels and my other methods

We trade on the trend and the rainbow, the date is a correction to the example of a fractal bottom according to this methodology will be 13 - 14 numbers can be buy until 15 - 16 numbers

But again, we trade only with the trend - I traded EUR GBP without the rainbow and lost $500 - but there is a lesson here - if the price is above the rainbow wait for buy signals - if you want to take a risk go against the trend and levels - I guarantee you that you will catch a loss or get into a loss - 80% are absolutely not ready to do this

Mixon777:

For some reason, the rainbow template from the archive you posted on the chart won't install. Can you post it separately. Thank you.