Which days of the week are good for trading - page 10

FAGOTT:

The man has counted how many Wednesdays or Mondays the market went up and how many down. And what does this prove?

Who cares how many Fridays the market rises and how many falls - it's not about the RTS, it's about forex. We are only talking about trends and trend changes. A schoolboy was given a terminal and an excel and he is happy to try.

I have it on the Euro, he has it on the RTS. And it's not there.

And you have it, but it doesn't count for shit. Weird, huh?

paukas:

I have it counted on the euro, he has it counted on the RTS. And it's not there.

And you have it, but it doesn't count for shit. Weird, huh?

The person has calculated what the probability is that the market will rise/decline on a particular day of the week. It has nothing to do with the profit taking effect before the weekend

FAGOTT:

The person has calculated the probability that the market will rise/decline on a particular day of the week. It has nothing to do with the profit taking effect before the weekend.

Show me your "lock-in effect". Where is it, hello?

Write an algorithm, at least, how to detect this nano-effect without a microscope.

paukas:

Show us your "fixation effect". Where is it, hello?

Write at least an algorithm on how to detect this nanoeffect without a microscope.

They published a picture with a concrete example especially for you! Didn't you notice it?

FAGOTT:

I published a picture with a concrete example especially for you! Didn't you notice it?

I see. You're basing this on a single case.

That's a very good statistic. Oh, my gosh!

paukas:

I see. You're basing this on a single case. Oh, my gosh!

Will there be an algorithm?

So I'm supposed to plough all the way back to 1990 and post all the images of the effects found here?

FAGOTT:

So I'm supposed to plough all the way back to 1990 and post all the images of the effects found here?
No images, just numbers. Other than that, right.

paukas:
No pictures, just numbers. Otherwise, that's right.

FAGOTT:

Congrats on the full summer!

paukas:
Congratulations on a perfect timetable!

You have a naive belief in mathematical formalisation of anything. This is a childish complex, it will pass.

Graphic TA is very difficult or impossible to formalise.

For example, a trend - you can see it by eye, try to formalise it.