[Archive! - page 578

alexx_v:

Or you asked for a nude photo of a young maiden and now her daddy in the rank of a policeman is asking for it back.)

ZS: that's my way of knocking down the price of a nickname.)

>

PapaYozh:

Indeed, anyone could be sitting here instead of a maiden. >

911:

Indeed, anyone could be sitting here instead of a maiden.

There have been some rumours that MQL5 will no longer allow placing pending orders. I have a look - it seems to be there yet. Or it is just a rumour?

911:
There were some rumours that in MQL5 the possibility to place pending orders was abolished. I look, they still seem to be there. Or it is just a rumour?

I have not heard anything like that, there are too many other things to worry about...

Automated Trading Championship // a joke

>

Yeah, come on. There's a joke in every joke.

Europa:
No... You've got the wrong kind of weed, though.

why))) looks like the opposite, very much the right one))) just not everyone saw the catch (I do not know if it was there or not, I did not look closely, not interested in the details)

By popular demand, I'm moving the contents of this post from humour to the smoking room.

Interestingly written )))

I know there are women on this forum, it would be interesting to hear their comments on the below :)

Women here, as usual, like to complain that "lost their real men nowadays" and "no one today knows how to nicely woo.

Where and when they personally have seen "real men" and "handsome suitors", these women are silent for some reason. I mean, who the fuck do they mean, and why, for instance, am I not a real man? The thing is that they have not seen, but they have heard about it from their great-grandmothers and aunts, they have read love stories and watched romantic Hollywood comedies: a real man is a certain ideal, a handsome, rich man, a Nobel Prize winner and a poet and novelist.
However, the wicked irony of our world, women are so constructed that they are rarely satisfied with everything: they are always short of something. There are 100 pairs of shoes - you need 200, a man handsome + rich + athlete - and I want him to play the bagpipes and polka danced. He doesn't dance? What a loser! That's called women's insatiability. And when a man suddenly leaves, then all this vanity disappears, and the girl realizes that this is in her lacked much, not a man. But it's often too late. And the tears come pouring down.
But anyway, women do the same thing all over again: they say that they are looking for someone who will "understand and accept them for who they are". Sounds beautiful, of course, but only out of context. According to the context, most often "as they are" equals "with the satisfaction of all their needs and dreams".
And why, in fact? For what? Really - for beautiful eyes alone? I have a feeling that women really believe that men should love them for nothing. Because a woman is a gift in itself, happiness and good luck in the life of a primitive savage. That is, exaggerating, for the fact that she has a vagina, and other female sexual characteristics. Chicks have learned this trick a long time ago and have been using it for a long time, which indicates their insidiousness, lowliness and limitedness.
Our society has a strange way of elevating women and attributing to them the desire for feelings, love, and not for vulgar sex. They say men are just thinking with their dicks instead of their heads.
But in reality, the only thing they use to manipulate men is their vagina. That's it... Vagina ONLY!!. because nowadays women cannot even feed a man properly! Like, "I wasn't born for the kitchen, I was born for cunny."
But the men, made out to be horny maniacs, for some reason don't run around with their dicks... and do it "romantically" and at least in an original way. They do not have their own or other people's genitals in mind like chicks do. They will invite us to a restaurant, and to the cinema, and here and there, and surprises and gifts, and flowers ... and note: do not tease chicks with their d... (at least openly).
And after that - women are airy angels, hungry for love, and men are primitive baboons... where is the logic?
Someone may argue that women have to use such methods, because men react to vaginas alone. If so, this is further proof of the calculating and conniving nature of women - they are manipulators. A man does his best, you make her happy, you feed her, you take her out, you pay her, you get access to her body. No?! Get out, you worthless smerd!
I'm thinking from my own experience "from the opposite side" - trying to remember what actions of all my girlfriends can be commensurate with those elements of courtship that I have arranged - and in general, all men in the world? How are our women involved in so-called 'relationship building'? I don't recall ANYTHING! Nothing comparable to bouquets of flowers, unexpected gifts, cinema and theatre tickets, organisation of pleasant leisure time, meeting and greeting, and other paraphernalia. How do women respond and how can they respond at all? That's right: to offer their vaginas / tits / ass.
classically, they could surround a man with care, warmth and affection. They could feed him, clothe him, clothe him, hem him. That's how it used to be. But now, in the age of fucking emancipation and feminization, that's it! "I'm not a slave and I don't have to..." Well, honey, if you don't have to, then don't say that men don't have to either. If you don't want to contribute kitchen and laundry, then contribute something else besides vagina. Otherwise "on" is over there.
Otherwise it turns out that women are constantly demanding something: in life "think of something", in sex "think of something", call, tell, entertain. and what is left for them? to go shopping and again generously encourage men with their cherished crotch?
Not too equal an exchange. I do not remember blackmail in the form of "Honey, if you please me with a hearty dinner, an oriental dance and a Thai massage, as a reward you can suck my dick... And of women, albeit in a more veiled form, I heard such mischief more than once.
Girls are waiting for romance. A very beautiful word...and so, you know, eerily romantic. But I'll let you all in on a terrible secret: girls in general are super rare to be romantic. Really romantic mostly ugly girls or all sorts of complex gray mice who just do not expect to attract someone sex. As for me personally, I have rarely met a truly romantic girl.
Most often, women have a distorted notion of romance - and they don't like it, but the way it all looks. They are attracted to the tinsel wrapper, because girls themselves simply do not know how to create it or feel it at all. All that matters to them is the effect. That it was beautiful as in a fairy tale - bang - and you have in your hands a bouquet, a table at a restaurant, a lace dress and tickets to the opera. Roses, candles and a white horse in the driveway. Because it's a pattern: a film, magazine, artistic pattern. Ask any girl - what is a romantic evening? 95% give out the same travesty: dinner with candles, nice music, foamy bath, rose petals on satin sheets.
But in fact, romance - it is so different. However, since it's a man's concern, the girls don't care about it - they'll only see the final version, carefully arranged and planned by the suitors anyway. The "princess" will only have to spread her legs in the final scene.
But really! Put yourself in a woman's shoes: this is life, not life!
Let's say you're sitting at home. You are bored. Nobody entertains you. But you are too bored to invent anything yourself. So you sit and wait for who knows what.
And then!!! OH, MY GOD! A man calls and invites you out. It's an escape from the boredom of being inside the walls. You meet - and you get flowers, and some trinkets, and leads to the movies, and then a cafe to eat. Then a surprise of some kind. And words, words, words... how beautiful, good, sexy you are... Everything is done by a man. You just graciously take it all for granted for your beauty and exclusivity. Often, in such situations, you don't even take money with you - because it is assumed that he is paying for everything.
Afterwards, you are usually offended when the man hints that it would be nice to get laid. That's what your girlfriends and mum taught you - you're a decent girl, after all.
So what did he ask you out for? What else is there to do if you didn't... if you didn't do it yourself? For your soulfulness and inner peace?
I know why they get "offended" in such cases - because it would be nice to go out like that one more time or two at a man's expense. So it's a little too early to encourage the vagina.
Because every woman knows since kindergarten that the vagina is a super weapon, a trump ace, and it should not be used so hastily. But if this super-weapon is not supported by anything else, if the ace is the only ace in the whole deck, then the fate is sealed: having achieved sex, the man gets rid of this woman logically. This, in turn, is a favorite topic for women's sobs and legends that men only need ONE!
No, I'll answer, men need far more than ONE. But what can they do if that's the only ONE thing you have to offer?

to the question of male variability after ringing)