[Archive! - page 547

Mischek:
The chronology of the thread over the last few days - boobs, beer, sauna, whisky, Dostoevsky )

Progress, however.

Mathemat:
Dostoevsky's language may be a bit heavy, but when I discovered him (much later than at school, because I hated school literature), I was amazed at how often I saw myself in his reasoning. A genius, after all!

If you haven't read Márquez, I recommend him.

Mischek:
The timeline for the last few days - boobs, beer, sauna, whisky, Dostoevsky )

As soon as Lizaveta brought Lieutenant Colonel Daddy to the baths, it was Dostoyevsky all at once ;)

PapaYozh:

Dostoevsky is certainly a genius. But his works are depressing.

What kind of genius was he when he was wasting money? Nekrasov, on the other hand, is a genius. You can immediately see who had a good life in Russia.

paukas:
What kind of genius was he when he was blowing money?

In literature, a genius.

paukas:
What kind of a genius is he when he's been blowing money.
Unrelated things, you can pour over a mountain of examples, starting with Grisha Perelman, but why are these things related to you? that's the question )

Mischek:
Unrelated things, you can pour a mountain of examples, starting with Grisha Perelman, but why are these things related to you ? that's the question )
Grisha Perelman wasn't a money launderer, you're making a fool of him.

paukas:
Grisha Perelman did not launder money, you are the one who is taking it out on him.

You're wasting your breath on me, that I'm taking it out on Grisha. Grisha, having a need in the conventional sense, did not take it at all.

In essence, you've just switched gears and jumped off the question to you.

paukas:
Grisha Perelman didn't scrounge any money, that's your fault.

Nice beard! Can I have a good quality photo of you in a private message?

Grandpa Teplos gave me an electronic cigarette for the New Year (it's +12°C here, so I can't really call it frost=).

Does anyone have experience with this device? (smoker after all)
What kind of refills/cartridges are most similar to tobacco?
Has anyone stopped smoking tobacco with ES or along with a non-alcoholic beer next New Year's Eve should I expect a rubber woman? ))