[Archive! - page 262

And then God gave us a mirror in our hands....

trol222: OK, I'm not going to clutter up the thread with abstract constructive topics))))

Nothing can help my head anymore - it's so bad that I'm part schizophrenia, not schizophrenia part me....

There are too many of you and everywhere - also, for the most part, very inarticulate. Maybe you've already turned into the perfect flubber generator yourself?

2 tara: The accounts are long, but the algorithm is sort of easy to come up with. But the only thing that is useful in it...

Uh-uh-uh .... I don't want to be the first to start it, and since it's a non-stop event, I have to join in because it's too expensive.

trol222:
Uh-uh-uh .... I'm not the first to start it, and I have to join in because it's too expensive to stop.
Valery, I haven't slept in three days just to tell you what I'm about to tell you.

Better not ... sleep better ... Why insult indirectly and the like ... not beasts after all ... ...but sometimes you want to fuck with them.

trol222:
Better not ...

Break it down, don't build it up...

trol222: And I'm not the first one to start it.

Come on, dearie. And the necroposts?

One more thing: I recommend that you put punctuation marks at least sometimes. And don't make sentences so long. It's better to make sentences short and chopped up. At least a little, but it will be more intelligible.

I wonder what my next post will be?

On the difference between God's plan and the harsh reality.

trol222:
Uh-uh-uh .... I don't want to be the first to start it, and I have to join in because it's too expensive.
Yeah. That attitude is very common. The consequences of this position are well illustrated in "Lord of the Flies". The "not me alone" principle removes "personal responsibility". This is why the "group" is always treated more strictly.