[Archive! - page 256

Characteristically, the population does not care so much if they engage in bestiality on the screen - it has no effect. "The same 60% (minimum!) in elections, the same adoration at personal meetings on air. And, mind you!!! - Without any kind of manipulation! Whatever the demsheviks are saying.
Here's the thing, right? The population has long quietly disliked power, but they can only get something for themselves - people understand that - from it. Such a closed pentagram.))

It is comfortable to look at it all from the outside. Being inside is just disgusting.

Svinozavr:

What is peculiar is that the public doesn't care so much that even if they engage in bestiality on the screen - it has no effect. "The same 60% (minimum!) in the elections, the same adoration during personal meetings on the air. And, mind you!!! - Without any kind of manipulation! Whatever the demsheviks are saying.
Here's the thing, right? The population has long quietly disliked power, but they can only get something for themselves - people understand that - from it. Such a closed pentagram.))

It is comfortable to look at it all from the outside. Being inside is just disgusting.

Something has to be done about it. Any thoughts?

I have two badminton racquets. // as a hint.

Excavations at the Tau Hau Indian settlement unearthed a gold statuette of Quetzalmigonkugankoatlkenotchetlan, the god of diction and memory.

Mischek:

We need to do something about this. Any thoughts?

I have two badminton racquets. // as if to hint //

Shall we play? )))

Seriously? Okay. I don't consider myself a responsible citizen. But it's a shame, look!

My opinion is to be yourself. The rest - the country, the president, taxes and bullies - will follow. And they will also give the prime minister a boost - so they know. But that is not the main thing afterwards.

A Russian Gosnarkokontrol spokesman told reporters that cases of grasshoppers being found in cannabis coming from Tajikistan have recently increased significantly...

Mischek:

We need to do something about that. Any thoughts?

I have two badminton racquets. // as a hint //

You can't do anything without a shuttlecock.

Svinozavr:

My opinion is to be yourself. The rest - the country, the president, taxes and hooligans - will follow. And the prime minister will also get the go-ahead - so they know. But that will come later and is not the main thing.

There ! Totally agree. I agree. Now let's add another 140,000,000. Shake it up. Let it cool. We'll have an election and voila... Putin again.

The majority rules. ((

PapaYozh:
Without the shuttlecock , nothing will work

Misha. As long as there is a psychology of just not being touched, it will be like that for a long time. I confess, this is my psychology as well. I am, however, harder to be touched than most of the population. But it is not a principle thing. The essence is the same - to be patient and wait for mercy, or demand.

But what?

PapaYozh:
Without a shuttlecock, it won't work.

It is with deep regret that I have to state the fact that there is no shuttlecock. None at all. Not even in the pantry. Turns out all the shuttlecocks ******** were bought up by the Yer party, after a speech on the benefits of badminton by that... what's his name... I forget, I'll finish it later. But it's not a hindrance. Piglet and I will go out to Red Square with our racquets and play with an imaginary shuttlecock. Something tells me we won't be disturbed