EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 855

Who had time to enter on EUR/JPY can move the stop to 120.35

Here's how it is, dug through old thoughts, and discovered something. Always knew that figures repeat themselves =)))

Here's August 2010.

And this is February 2011.

And for a general look, both of these screenshots are in one bottle. From all of this you can see that you could have been dumbfounded into buying from February until today =)

Noterday:

Here's how it is, dug through old thoughts, and discovered something. Always knew that figures repeat themselves =)))

Here's August 2010.

And this is February 2011.

And for a general look, both of these screenshots are in one bottle. From all this you can see that from February you could have been stupidly standing in purchases until today =)

))

Based on this option https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/05/127.jpg the daily chart looks like this

RekkeR:

))

I don't quite understand your answer :) Explain it to me.

What's wrong with silver? What's with the sudden fall, like from a step?

Noterday:
I don't quite understand your answer :) Explain it to me.

Isn't the circled area in the large sector similar to the circled area in the small ones?

"Then it looks like you can just stand there and shop all the way to who-knows-what day =)"

Dimka-novitsek:
What's wrong with silver? What's with the sudden fall, like from a step?
That the market sighed a little.

RekkeR:

Isn't the circled in the large sector similar to the circled in the small sectors?

"Then from all this you can see that you can stand dumbly in shopping until some unknown day =)"

Got it :)))