EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 810

Noterday:

In short, stay alert in Asia, there might be a nice decline.

See you ....

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132122/page807

Too bad Margo has already put her bear to sleep, to the tales of the analysts, he would have been happy, his time is coming too.

)))

Noterday:

Shit. Kill me. I don't see growth without decline =)

We're still up a bit... we'll see if we fall... i was watching from the sidelines... i don't like such rallies

The price went up too fast, the stops were knocked down right at the peak, it's a shame I wasn't at my computer, I could have corrected it.

Apparently the design on the higher TF at the point of termination.... Probably...

On a breakdown, you can sell.

Sell earlier, on a breakdown of the green trendlines, targets 1.4640, 1.46 and further down the levels to 1.4525.

Careful with buying, from 1.47

I don't even know how to buy here anymore =))) Just keep the purchases already open except for....

I have this fantasy

The US dollar could rise against major currencies along with US bond yields after Fed Chairman Bernanke's press conference later in the afternoon, unless his comments are softer than expected - for example - if he points to continued quantitative easing policies, says Masafumi Yamamoto, chief currency strategist-analyst at Barclays Bank in Japan.

seolink74:

I have such a fantasy

How much swap you have accumulated on the sells? :)

Noterday:

I don't even know how to buy here anymore =))) Just keep the purchases already open except for....

In general, the buying is possible if the bx continues to fall, if we go above 1.4760 and stay there, the next goals are in the region of 1.515 - 1.527

Noterday:
How much swap have you accumulated on the sells? :)
170$ I'm still holding these positions on pullbacks, taking the locks off... + I'm working on a trend. I'm up about $4 K. I have about $2 K in free funds so I'm not interested in swap. I withdraw only if I have more than $ 2k available.