EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 69

voinG:
if at all the marking here is impulsive, although I think we are drawing a ZigZag and this is the end of the first leg.
misspelled, second leg.

strangerr:

These are my thoughts so far:

I'd rather not open it just yet.

voinG:
I'm not going to open a buy yet.

I opened, 40 sl, 50 TP, no signal for sell yet, so...

Yusufhodja is not talking. Your indicator showed a level around 1.50, but where do you enter from, where is the stop loss? Without the answers to these questions, what good will the indicator do?

strangerr:

Yusufhodja is not talking. Your indicator showed a level around 1.50, but where do you enter from, where is the stop loss? Without answers to these questions, what is the use of the indicator?

he ignores questions ... why he posts in this case is unclear...

strangerr:

I opened, 40 sl, 50 tp, no sell signal yet, so...

yeah, it won't drop right away....by tonight or tomorrow only...

coronel:
Maybe collectively buy back the indicator from him... and put an end to it once and for all... ))))
Doesn't want to sell, creates a cult with a substantial down payment to get the indicator, tricky though) I am immediately reminded of a documentary on scientology, can't remember the title, watched it a long time ago...

Vizard:

Yes the questions are ignored ... Why he posts in such a case is unclear...

So I wonder why, it is not advertising but anti-advertising turns out. They say any line on the chart can be called a grail)))))

strangerr:

So I wonder why, it's not advertising, it's anti-advertising. So any line on the chart can be called a grail))))

I've got plenty of these charts...

forte928:

I've got plenty of those in my schedule...

that's for sure...and regressions and grids and whatever else you like )))) what's the use of them...sometimes of course they coincide...

strangerr:

I also wonder why, it is not advertising but anti-advertising. So any line on the chart can be called a grail))))

That's for sure. I, in consultation with Grigory Yakovlevich Perelman(https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%BD_%D0%93.), have calculated that Evra

Just kidding =)))))