MetaTester 5 Agents Manager Linux Wine Problem

Hello!

I am trying to use my secondary PC as part of my local network farm (which can be found on the Agents Tab in the Strategy Tester).
On my secondary PC I use Wine to start MT5 and the Metatester Agents Manager. 

I have successfully dowloaded MT5 on the secondary PC and it works to do backtesting and optimization on it but I fail to activate the Secondary PC on its Metatester. I want its cores to be used in my Master PC:s local farm network in order to speed up my backtesting. 

The error messages I recieve in the Terminal on the Secondary PC are: 

003c:fixme:service:scmdatabase_autostart_services Auto-start service L"MetaTester-9" failed to start: 1053
003c:err:service:process_send_command service protocol error - failed to write pipe!

0068:err:ole:start_rpcss Failed to start RpcSs service

Does anyone know how I can solve this problem? Grateful for your help! 

The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
What are the differences between the three modes of testing in MetaTrader 5, and what should be particularly looked for? How does the testing of an EA, trading simultaneously on multiple instruments, take place? When and how are the indicator values calculated during testing, and how are the events handled? How to synchronize the bars from different instruments during testing in an "open prices only" mode? This article aims to provide answers to these and many other questions.