[Archive!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Couldn't go anywhere without you - 2. - page 38

Alert, in general, is derived. But not from this robot!!!

16 and 1280 are, as I understand it, the number of completed runs and runs total under the chosen optimisation conditions. What does the number 6300 mean?

Cod:

16 and 1280 are, as I understand it, the number of completed runs and runs total under the chosen optimisation conditions. What does the number 6300 mean?

If you run all the specified parameters in the specified range with the selected step, you will get 6300 runs,

But theGenetic Algorithm(GA) checkbox reduces the number of runs to 1280 by excluding

a number of ("useless", from the GA's point of view) runs.

DhP:

If you run all the specified parameters in the specified range in the selected increments, you will get 6300 runs,

But the Genetic Algorithm (GA) checkbox reduces the number of runs to 1280 by excluding

Thank you!

A question for professionals. We can find out the limits, e.g. Stop_Level at the current moment (let it be 10 pips). We set a pending order with the value of SL=10 points. After a month, for example, the price reaches the price mentioned in the order, but Stop_Level at this moment is equal to 15 points. What will happen: will the pending order be triggered or rejected? Also, when the price reaches the price shown in the order and the spread has changed - does it mean that the entry or exit is possible at a worse price relative to the one we expected at the moment the order was opened, or the order will not work at all?

Can I read somewhere about the description of such situations?

-Aleksey-:

A question for professionals. We can find out the limits, e.g. Stop_Level at the current moment (let it be 10 pips). We set a pending order with the value of SL=10 points. After a month, for example, the price reaches the price mentioned in the order, but Stop_Level at this moment is equal to 15 points. What will happen: will the pending order be triggered or rejected? Also, when the price reaches the price shown in the order and the spread has changed - does it mean that the entry or exit is possible at a worse price relative to the one we expected at the moment the order was opened, or the order will not work at all?

Can I read somewhere about the description of such situations?

https://book.mql4.com/ru/appendix/limits

if I am optimising the Combo_Right correctly:

1. I'm optimising week 1 from monday to monday.

2. Test week 2 - drawdown

3. optimize week 2 from monday to monday

4. test week 3 - drawdown

5. optimizing week 3 from monday to monday

6. test week 4 - drawdown

I tried variants with higher profitability and higher profitability, optimized for 2 weeks, then tested the 1st week, optimized for half a year, and for a year - one drawdown followed by another... my Expert Advisor is said to be profitable...

may be i am doing something wrong?

I am only the second day of using the tester, a question arose, and is there any thing that would fix not only the balance at the close of transactions (blue line) but also the maximum drawdown for each transaction (red) and the maximum profit (black line), which was available at the time of the transaction (well, not necessarily in the form of a chart, you can output in a text file)?

DhP:

If you run all the specified parameters in the specified range in the selected increments, you will get 6300 runs,

But a tick in the Genetic Algorithm (GA) box reduces the number of runs to 1280 by excluding

And here, the GA increases the number of runs? Is it possible?